Amazon GPU warranty

Asingo

Sep 3, 2017
Amazon gives only 2 year warranty on gpu? Third year is not valid to send directly to manufacturer?

Asingo

Sep 3, 2017
Amazon is a retailer, they aren't responsible for providing warranty.

I asked on email Asus, Gigabyte, Asrock and Sapphire regarding 2 warranty on Amazon and this was there similar answer:

"Warranty is given by seller and it cannot be extended by anyone else. If you want to have full 3 years warranty, please found other seller who will provide full 3 years warranty period."

So if I buy mbo or gpu from Amazon I will have only 2 years of warranty.

Despoiler

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2007
I asked on email Asus, Gigabyte, Asrock and Sapphire regarding 2 warranty on Amazon and this was there similar answer:

"Warranty is given by seller and it cannot be extended by anyone else. If you want to have full 3 years warranty, please found other seller who will provide full 3 years warranty period."

So if I buy mbo or gpu from Amazon I will have only 2 years of warranty.

Amazon does NOT provide warranties.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=468516

Despoiler

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2007
?? I think that Amazon gives 2 years on their stuff. IF something happen to my gpu I send it to Amazon...

For the USA. Amazon branded items like Fire, Kindles, etc have either a one or two year warranty. For any product they sell, but don't produce they don't offer a warranty unless you bought a third party warranty. You'd have to deal with whoever that warranty is through on whatever terms they specify. If you aren't in the US the terms could be different. Search their help section or email their support if it's not clear.