Amazon.com Price Challenge?

thawolfman

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Anyone done this before and have them actually change the price? Basically this is what they say:

Price Challenge from Amazon.com
At Amazon.com, we're committed to offering you low prices, so we'd love to know if you found a better price for this item at another retailer. The information you provide will be used to keep our prices as competitive as possible at all times. Please be aware that we will not be able to provide individual responses. After you submit your challenge, check back in a few days to see if our price has changed as a result.

I just want to know if they've actually changed a price that you've submitted? I just submitted the Brother HL-1440 for $249 shipped @ Gateway since Amazon has it for $279 + $15 shipping...wonder if they'll change it :D

fr

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Palm m515 Color Handheld
Other products by Palm

Our Price: $399.99 Find Our Unusually Low Price by adding this item to your cart. Our Unusually Low Price is so low that we can't show it on this page. To see our price, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.

This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. See details.

Amazon.com = Low prices: if you find this lower anywhere else!

Their "Unusually Low Price" is $399.94
rolleye.gif
. I guess they really want a challenge!

richardycc

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2001
Wow, this could be better than staple's price match prices. Wonder if they will match the final price after coupons and rebates?

rich