Amazon - 2 FRiEQ Micro USB 6ft tangle-free cables $5.99

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
FRiEQ 6ft cable USB 2.0 mini-USB 4.5 star, almost 900 reviews.

Place two in cart, us code TSB3Q43V to get $10 off. Prime shipping, not tax.

-10.00 from code
-------
5.99 plus Prime shipping

Their promotion says 10% off, so I don't know if the promotion language is inaccurate or Amazon used a $ instead of % when they set the promotion logic up at checkout.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
I'm sure these are nicer, but you can get similar braided micro usb cables for $1.25 shipped off ebay.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
I'm sure these are nicer, but you can get similar braided micro usb cables for $1.25 shipped off ebay.

You might be right, but an extra $3 is worth the comfort of easy, free return/exchange with Amazon than dealing with whoever is selling on eBay. Plus, the $1.29 I saw on eBay was coming straight from China, plus buyer pays shipping on return.

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Has Amazon always offered free returns? I've only ever returned on thing there but it was heavy and I probably paid $20 shipping.

DeviousTrap

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2002
Thanks, ordered.

But this is probably a system error:
10% OFF when you purchase 2, 15% OFF when you purchase 3 or more Enter code TSB3Q43V at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Looks like it should be 10% with that code.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Has Amazon always offered free returns? I've only ever returned on thing there but it was heavy and I probably paid $20 shipping.

I have been using Amazon forever, I haven't had to return much but I have never paid for any returns. Once was for a fan that was defective and another time I ordered the wrong item due to the shopping cart adding children's size 9 shoes instead of men's size 9 shoes....I ordered two pairs.

Also in regards to 'ebay' cables and other items, sometimes you can be looking at a month or more to get them...almost all the low cost items are directly shipped from China even if the seller has a CONUS seller info (usually California).

The quality will be much better on these cables I am also willing to bet.

Yes, in the end they both will do the same thing

zettler

Nov 16, 1999
I just ordered, worked for me.

I am truly having senior moments today.

First I am at work and walk down the hall to ask someone a question. Then I can't remember what it was. Stand outside her office and finally realize the question and it wasn't even for her. Nevermind.

Then I see a post on Facebook where someone is talking about a stove and uses the term ISO. For the life of me I can't figure why he is looking for a stove when he "I Still Own" one. Then I discover that ISO stands for "In Search Of." Nevermind.

And now this. I only tried to order one cable NOT TWO. Nevermind...

PS It worked for me. I ordered two. Thanks.

Last edited:

Denithor

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2004
I have been using these cables for about a year now, they're great because they never tangle and it's very easy to pick them out of a mess of other USB cables. Nabbed another one for me and a pink one for the GF.

Thanks OP!

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Looks like deal has changed. Now, instant promotion of $5 is applied when ordering two. Code no longer works even though it's on the item page. hmmm....

s44

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2006
These charge both my S4 and my Note 10.1 2014 at full speed... which generics, especially long ones, are notorious for not being able to do.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
These charge both my S4 and my Note 10.1 2014 at full speed... which generics, especially long ones, are notorious for not being able to do.

Got mine yesterday, agree with the performance.

NickelPlate

Nov 9, 2006
Just got mine today. One was DOA, the other works fine. The seller sent me a link to Amazon's standard return page which just let me send the item back for a refund. Not sure how this is going to work since I had to order two of them for the special price. Looking through the reviews, it seems failure is quite common. Should have researched first I guess.