Am i stuck in Hellgate London?

Borealis7

Platinum Member
Oct 19, 2006
here's the story: (spoilers galore?)

I got a level 26 Evoker, and my curernt plotline quest is "pass the test of knowledge in London Wall". Lets start with the fact that i have no idea how to get to London Wall.
I've been through all the areas in Liverpool Station and they all ended in a dead end.
there is one portal which is blocked to me called "guildhall" and the only side quest i have is to go kill something in Necropolis (i've already been through all its levels once and found "The Marker")

anyone that finished the game can tell me where to go? or am i stuck with a bug that blocks my way?

P.S. this game is long! im getting tired of playing it. yesterday i've contemplated uninstalling because its starting to lose its appeal...

AVP

Jan 19, 2005
Have you tried looking at the map? Id get stuck and forget I have it. Oh and if you are playing multiplayer you can ask all the peopl....nvm.

kypron7

Nov 6, 2006
London Wall is just north of liverpool station on your big map. hit "m" for the big picture. that guild hall portal is something you go through after you pass all 4 or 5 tests. i can't remember the name of the portal you need to go through, but it is right in liverpool station.
If you're stuck, try abandoning the quest, and get it again from the person who orginally gave it to you.

I gotta agree with you, game is way too long. You only have a couple more hours to go, though, so hold in there. Then you can go through the whole game twice more on higher difficulty settings...heheh

Borealis7

Platinum Member
Oct 19, 2006
thanks!

i didnt know about the big map...i always used the minimap and zoomed out lol

no way im going to play through this again. i got better things to do (read better games to play).

and i really wish there was a reskill option in the single player game...i invested in the Fire and Physical (bones) tree so i didnt get to see the other skills.

so....anyone anxiously waiting Hellgate: Paris or Hellgate:Manhatten? :)

they could do a scenario where the demons take down the WTC...oh wait...n/m...

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Borealis7
thanks!

i didnt know about the big map...i always used the minimap and zoomed out lol

no way im going to play through this again. i got better things to do (read better games to play).

and i really wish there was a reskill option in the single player game...i invested in the Fire and Physical (bones) tree so i didnt get to see the other skills.

so....anyone anxiously waiting Hellgate: Paris or Hellgate:Manhatten? :)

they could do a scenario where the demons take down the WTC...oh wait...n/m...

Helllgate:Hollywood
:Q

sax and violins
:D

kypron7

Nov 6, 2006
As long as the sequel features killing the same enemies in the same environments for 40+ hours, I'm all in!

Smilin

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2002
Originally posted by: Borealis7
here's the story: (spoilers galore?)

I got a level 26 Evoker, and my curernt plotline quest is "pass the test of knowledge in London Wall". Lets start with the fact that i have no idea how to get to London Wall.
I've been through all the areas in Liverpool Station and they all ended in a dead end.
there is one portal which is blocked to me called "guildhall" and the only side quest i have is to go kill something in Necropolis (i've already been through all its levels once and found "The Marker")

anyone that finished the game can tell me where to go? or am i stuck with a bug that blocks my way?

P.S. this game is long! im getting tired of playing it. yesterday i've contemplated uninstalling because its starting to lose its appeal...

Don't uninstall it until you see both of these insane levels:
1. The one that has all sorts of grayish textures.
2. The one that looks like a little island floating out in hell, has a stairway and some columns.

You haven't lived until you've seen these two levels!

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: kypron7
As long as the sequel features killing the same enemies in the same environments for 40+ hours, I'm all in!

it *must* have the same great cut-scenes from The Book:p
:Q

WtF were they thinking?
:confused:

---after a Great intro they must have run out of money [and ideas]
:roll:

i still have hopes for the expansion even if i think the MP is dead

Don't uninstall it until you see both of these insane levels:
1. The one that has all sorts of grayish textures.
2. The one that looks like a little island floating out in hell, has a stairway and some columns.

You haven't lived until you've seen these two levels!
i think i might have seen those ... are they in SP also?
:confused:

:D

... Level 48 ... buying a new game ... TOMORROW

:laugh:

[the Witcher, i think]

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
ya, press the M key once to toggle the World Map; also, hold Alt to drag the World Map around

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
oh, btw, you will probably smash your head for failing all the Tests. Find a Blademaster or Guardian friend to party with.