Am I mean ?

GrammatonJP

Golden Member
Feb 16, 2006
So I found out where my ex-gf works, I haven't talked to her since end of college, (1999). I managed to get an interview there last week and going back for my third round today... I also get the tour and get to meet everyone today.

Should I have fun or not ? she obviously doesn't know i'm there... lol..
2nd from last
http://thirdave.com/tam/people-investment-team.html

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
An ice breaker:

Find her and say "I've been trying to track you down for a while. It turns out, I think I might have given you a very serious STD. Do you have time to talk?"

Hahahahhaa

TwinkleToes77

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2002
maybe wait until you get the job to have fun.. otherwise they might ask her what she thinks of you.. and it might reflect poorly :)

GrammatonJP

Golden Member
Feb 16, 2006
If I dont want the job at all

Just want to go there and say something.... would it be wrong ? heheh

I left cell phone on my resume, but I got one of them throw away sim cards.. so Ill be getting new number pretty soon...

MoPHo

Platinum Member
Dec 16, 2003
Originally posted by: GrammatonJP

I left cell phone on my resume, but I got one of them throw away sim cards.. so Ill be getting new number pretty soon...

This kinda sounds like you're stalking her. I suggest stop posting now to avoid possible incrimination.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: TwinkleToes77
maybe wait until you get the job to have fun.. otherwise they might ask her what she thinks of you.. and it might reflect poorly :)

Yeah, I wouldn't even say anything until you get the job. Just treat her like any other coworker if you do get the job. Don't make it weird unless you want to get fired...remember, you're the n00b.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: GrammatonJP

Why the hell are you wasting your time with interviews if you don't want the job? :confused: