ALWAYS BRUSH YOUR TEETH!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ikonomi

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2003
Originally posted by: AsianriceX
Originally posted by: MaxDSP
Originally posted by: Ikonomi
I am so sorry for posting this. :( Honestly. :(

dear god man, WTF is that?

After some link editing, I have discovered that it is an image that's part of a 20 question BBC survey regarding Human Disgust.

WARNING: Some of the images can be disturbing.

Text

I found it to be pretty interesting.

Yep! If anyone remembers the thread about fake smiles a while back (search for "smile"), that's where I found the disgust survey. That pic was by far the worst. Not even the festering wounds are that nasty, IMO. First time I saw it I was so disgusted... now I'm mostly desensitized. Mostly.

Oh, and those are maggots. Ew.

LAUST

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000
Actually had my teeth cleaned today at the dentist, said my hygene was great. Most of my teeth are all made of Silver now anyway.

I really only worry about my front teeth and especially my gums

:D <-- see

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: LAUST
Actually had my teeth cleaned today at the dentist, said my hygene was great. Most of my teeth are all made of Silver now anyway.

I really only worry about my front teeth and especially my gums

:D <-- see

Bling-Bling.

It's the sound of you chewing!

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
Actually maggots are great for eating the dead skin cells and leaving the living tissue alone. I think this is a procedure by the dentist/doctor to clean the dead skin cells around the teeth. Interesting.

Ikonomi

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2003
Originally posted by: bleeb
Actually maggots are great for eating the dead skin cells and leaving the living tissue alone. I think this is a procedure by the dentist/doctor to clean the dead skin cells around the teeth. Interesting.

Well... It's an Israeli dude who took a nap outside, and a fly laid her eggs in his mouth. But that's close. :)

Sid59

Lifer
Sep 2, 2002
im pretty anal in the morning ...

Listernine
Tongue Scrapper
Brush Teeth
Scope

if not, i go crazy.

Ikonomi

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Sid59
im pretty anal in the morning ...

Listernine
Tongue Scrapper
Brush Teeth
Scope

if not, i go crazy.

Why do you use Listerine and Scope? I love Listerine and find that it kicks every other mouthwash's ass.

TerryMathews

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
If you had a wound that was infected, and the doctor told you that your chances of keeping whatever it is (limb, hand, etc.) would be much better if he put maggots on the infected area, would you let him/her do it?

TheBoyBlunder

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2003
Originally posted by: TerryMathews
If you had a wound that was infected, and the doctor told you that your chances of keeping whatever it is (limb, hand, etc.) would be much better if he put maggots on the infected area, would you let him/her do it?

Yes, I'd just have to ask for something to cover it so I don't see it...that'd just be creepy no matter what.