Alternative Facts

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I'll give her one thing- Kellyanne is the ultimate paid talking head. Pure chutzpah. I don't think she believes in anything other than her ability to get over.

Reactions: Thebobo

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
"I am not a crook!"

"I did not have sex with that woman" ( after 94 though)

We did not — repeat — did not trade weapons or anything else for hostages — nor will we.”

All true, the innovation here is that after you're caught lying to brand the lies as "alternative" truth. In TrumpWorld the sky is green and orange is a normal skin color :)

Reactions: Sunburn74

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
From this day forward, I will refer to Donny Trump as "The Alchemizer" as he has proven beyond doubt that he can transform fresh steaming bullshit into pure gold.

As for that slippery slimy aide de camp and fellow professional "nuveau truther" of his, I do admire her for the way she can uncannily gild a golden glow onto those rotten eggs that Trump keeps dropping out of his ass.

Well, it just goes to show that one needs to live in an alternate reality to believe alternate truths.

From where I stand, it looks like The Alchemizer's highest priority is going to be convincing the folks who haven't bought in to his lies and false promises to join him in that alternate world he built for himself.

I doubt that he can bend the rest of the world to his will and his version of reality like he does with the businesses that he owns, and the sooner he and the rest of those control freaks in the GOP realize this, the better off our nation will be.

Reactions: Thebobo

Fingolfin269

Lifer
Feb 28, 2003
Look the alternative facts thing is bad enough. But watching her in that video just gives me this sinking feeling of absolute dread. There's just something about her that I really hope isn't going to be representative of what we get for the next 4 years across the board in Trump's administration.

(Yeah, denial... deep down I know the truth.)

Dulanic

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2000
"I am not a crook!"

"I did not have sex with that woman" ( after 94 though)

We did not — repeat — did not trade weapons or anything else for hostages — nor will we.”

Deflect deflect! Is that the common followup to a alternate fact?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Alt-facts for the Alt-left so they can be Alt-terd. So we can sacrifice the Alt-right on their Alt-tars, so just Alt-halt on all this Alt-crap.
Call the pharmacy. You are out of meds.

I can't believe you are so stupid and bereft of the slightest glimmer of morality as to countenance lying as the new norm. Hope you don't have or will ever have any kids. Then again they might group to be orange liars as well.

Feb 16, 2005
Alternative Facts lol just amazing. I almost feel sorry for her.

PC press is so PC cant call a lie a lie. Falsehood BS, just call what it is, a lie.
nope, she's slime. she sells out to the highest bidder, there's videos of her denouncing drumpf not so very long ago, and now she twists the truth to fit her new overlords wishes. fvck her, and fvck drumpf.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Look the alternative facts thing is bad enough. But watching her in that video just gives me this sinking feeling of absolute dread. There's just something about her that I really hope isn't going to be representative of what we get for the next 4 years across the board in Trump's administration.

(Yeah, denial... deep down I know the truth.)

Just take the blue pill & everything will be fine. Nurse Kellyanne is bringing it now.

It's astounding that the Trump Admin feels compelled to lie about... everything, no matter how petty. When somebody says that turnout at the inauguration wasn't as bigly as somebody else's, just say turnout was terrific, which it was, & leave it at that.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
From about the three minute mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOzQrOPrjwk

Nothing like a two-faced spokesperson talking about that two-faced president boss of hers.

It came to her as a revelation, an epiphany like the conversion of St Paul into a zealous disciple of Christ or Moses & the burning bush. She serves the Savior, the Cheetoh Jesus, the one true leader of the real Murica. Only He can fix it.

Reactions: tweaker2

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
WHAT!!!!!! You mean to tell me that everything I hear on television is NOT true??? What is this world coming too????

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Cr9mLgrXEAAwXU1.jpg

2w54upf.jpg

day-day-day-81.jpg

Kellyanne-Conway-Graduate-of-Baghdad-Bob-School-of-Misinformation-.jpg

awm.sized.jpg