Alright, whats wrong with me?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Missus

Golden Member
Feb 15, 2000
Maybe you are not eating enough protein...
;)

Stay away from sugary stuff it will make you crash!!!

RevVveD1

Feb 1, 2001
One thing most people dont realize, but is a serious problem is called Sleep Apnia

Nutrition, your emotional well being, these all play a part, but sleep apnia could also be a reason for your prob.. what happens is when you are sleeping, your body periodically stops breathing. It only lasts a second or two, but it can happen multiple times through the night. When this happens, you wake up the next day, and all day you are left feeling tired and kinda unfocused.

My fionse noticed this in me. One thing that tends to help is elevating your head. Stack up some pillows and try sleeping with your head at a 45 degree angle. Its helped me a lot.

About the only way to actually be tested for sleep apnia though, is to go into a hospital overnight while someone watches you sleep. Or, have someone else stay with you a night or two (girlfriend, wife, friend) and keep track of any times you seem to stop breathing.

trust me, it may seem harmless enough at first, but my old roommate now sleeps with an oxygen mask on his face because of this.. :(

Just to put you in the know a little.. Hope it helps!

RevVveD

PS: No, I'm not a doctor, but my fionse is a CNA, and her mom is a registered nurse, so yep, I do know what I'm talking about.. :) I think... heh