Aloha Oe

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Woke up this morning with this beautiful song running through my head and it won't go away...
Must mean it's time for another trip to the ever-lovely "Sandwich Isles." (no, not sammich you bunch of freakin 2nd graders)

Jun 27, 2005
Ahh yes.. the Sammich Aisles...

Where the beer flows like wine and the women flock like the salmon of Capistrano.

Shoulda seen the sun set last night... :D

Edit: This is how it starts BTW... Next thing you know you'll be living here. ;)

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy

Where the beer flows like wine and the women flock like the salmon of Capistrano.

Edit: This is how it starts BTW... Next thing you know you'll be living here. ;)

We've been scheming on a way to do that for years. :D If I can ONLY hit the dammed lotto...we'll be neighbors brah...;)

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: BoomerD

We've been scheming on a way to do that for years. :D If I can ONLY hit the dammed lotto...we'll be neighbors brah...;)

Pfft... Chicken. Just move here and work three jobs like everyone else. :D

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

fuck that. I don't want to have to work at all, let alone 3 jobs just to be able to afford my daily poi...
If I'm gonna live in PARADISE, I wanna be able to enjoy it...

Sitting here listening to Ledward Kaapana as I type...:D

gsellis

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2003

fuck that. I don't want to have to work at all, let alone 3 jobs just to be able to afford my daily poi...
If I'm gonna live in PARADISE, I wanna be able to enjoy it...

Sitting here listening to Ledward Kaapana as I type...:D

/gets out Zen for a little Keola Beamer action

Aloha Joe (pops new window)

Internet Radio Hawai'i