Allen West? Does anyone think this is a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
Can they go less than zero? He might not even retain his seat.

Then again he is the

Allen West said:
“So I’m here as the modern-day Harriet Tubman, to kind of lead people on the Underground Railroad, away from that plantation into a sense of sensibility.”

Some of his best quotes

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/02/16/417174/allen-west-15-worst-quotes/

The announcement.

http://www.mittromney.com/news/press/2012/09/romney-president-announces-black-leadership-council

“Barack Obama spoke to the best in us when he ran for president in 2008,” said Congressman Allen West. “Today, he's running a negative campaign that says nothing about how we will end this economic downturn and put our country back on the path to prosperity. In Mitt Romney, we have a proven leader who will not speak to America with empty platitudes and soaring rhetoric, but will restore the exceptionalism of our Republic and secure the American dream for future generations. President Obama has been, and will continue to be, a disappointment. We are truly not better off as a country than we were four years ago. This election is not just about changing Presidents. This is a moral decision speaking to our greater Angels and the blessings of liberty and freedom we pass onto our children and grandchildren.”

National Council Chairs

Representative Tim Scott (SC-01)

Representative Allen West (FL-22)

Florida Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll

Shizzle my dizzel can I haz a Michael Steele waud up.

Feb 10, 2000
Personally I think Allen West is a nut, but frankly I give Romney some credit for at least having a black leadership council. His poll numbers among black voters are essentially nonexistent, so it's not as though he has much to lose.

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
Yet the democrats who want more spending, taxes and regulation are normal? :D

Please stay on the topic of Mr. West and the black leadership council and keep the bullet points out of it!

Side Note: Michael Steele was so much better for them.

Last edited:

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
While I am voting for Romney he is hardly the knight in shining armor he is trying to make him out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.