All you gun fanatics out there

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Saint Michael

Golden Member
Aug 4, 2007
Originally posted by: ShotgunSteven
Originally posted by: Saint Michael
Anybody who is just aching to shoot diseased people for fun should probably not have guns.

I thought the PC term for zombies was "undead persons." Unless you are talking about the 28 Days Later variety, of course.

I thought the whole point of an "outbreak" is that it would be caused by a disease. Otherwise it's supernatural (coming back from the dead) and it wouldn't really be an outbreak, just... circumstances.

May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: ShotgunSteven
Anybody who is just aching to shoot diseased people for fun should probably not have guns.

I thought the PC term for zombies was "undead persons." Unless you are talking about the 28 Days Later variety, of course.

I thought the whole point of an "outbreak" is that it would be caused by a disease. Otherwise it's supernatural (coming back from the dead) and it wouldn't really be an outbreak, just... circumstances.

So defibrillators are supernatural? ;)

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Come on, buddies! Come and get 'em! Shoot straight for once, you Army pukes.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
You think you're tough for eating beans every day? There's half a million scarecrows in Denver who'd give anything for one mouthful of what you got. They've been under siege for about three months. They live on rats and sawdust bread and sometimes... on each other. At night, the pyres for the dead light up the sky. It's medieval.

hellokeith

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2004
"Dawn of the Dead" zombies. Least intelligent enemy of the poll options, yet still very capable and worthy opponent.