All in favor of HappyPuppy shutting the hell up say I

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Hubris

Platinum Member
Jul 14, 2001
Originally posted by: GtPrOjEcTX
Originally posted by: Hubris
Maybe someone should realize that it's 'aye' not 'I'.
nope he said say "I", not "aye". he could have asked up to say whatever the heck he wanted, and that's what we would type.

Remedial English is your friend.

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Originally posted by: Xionide
I think he actually is done with anandtech. He is just seeing how much he can push it. I personaly was given a week vacation for less neffing.

-Xionide

Nah. He's done this neffest before (I believe he was purposely trying to get banned, so he can do some work). The mods like him, so I doubt he'll be banned tho'.

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
I, too, vote I or i or is it l? Whatever the originating moron wanted I am in favor of.:D

There is actually one intelligent poster towards the bottom of the thread who finally got it right, YOU FVCKING MORONS! It's "aye", not I, i or l. If you want to dis someone at least get your panties put on straight and make sure your mommy snaps your training bra in the back.:Q

If any of you would like to learn how to properly "dis" someone, I will be giving online classes from 1400 to 1500 today.

PM me for details.:evil:

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Originally posted by: RishiS
Originally posted by: Xionide
I think he actually is done with anandtech. He is just seeing how much he can push it. I personaly was given a week vacation for less neffing.

-Xionide

Nah. He's done this neffest before (I believe he was purposely trying to get banned, so he can do some work). The mods like him, so I doubt he'll be banned tho'.

Wash your mouth out with soap!:Q I take serious offense at being accused of Modularism!

Why any Mod want to do anything for a paunchy, gray haired, old fatty like me?

If you don't take your accusation back, I'm going to have to come over there and spit on your tutu!.;)

Freejack2

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
Actually I couldn't care less. If you want to spend all your time posting 10 zillion nefs, it's your time wasted, not mine.

GtPrOjEcTX

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: GtPrOjEcTX
Maybe someone should realize that it's 'aye' not 'I'.
nope he said say "I", not "aye". he could have asked us to say whatever the heck he wanted, and that's what we would type.

Remedial English is your friend.
editted per typo. my point still is valid ( I too thought of posting 'aye' instead, but that was not asked for )

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Brutuskend
Nah, I like the old guy.
Maybe cuz I'm an old guy too, and us old guys gotta stick togather!

Maybe I'm way off, but it seems to me he's changed. I don't remember him doing this in the past. The multiple eposides of locked threads seem to be a new thing.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: Azraele
Originally posted by: Brutuskend Nah, I like the old guy. Maybe cuz I'm an old guy too, and us old guys gotta stick togather!
Maybe I'm way off, but it seems to me he's changed. I don't remember him doing this in the past. The multiple eposides of locked threads seem to be a new thing.

It usually happens every night around 3am (his locking/nef fest).

Luagsch

Golden Member
Apr 25, 2003
Originally posted by: tcsenter
HappyPuppy had a little too much drinkie?

A cry for help?

LMAO!!! so HapppyPuppy, tell us. we will listen to your problem... take the couch if you like...

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy
I, too, vote I or i or is it l? Whatever the originating moron wanted I am in favor of.:D

There is actually one intelligent poster towards the bottom of the thread who finally got it right, YOU FVCKING MORONS! It's "aye", not I, i or l. If you want to dis someone at least get your panties put on straight and make sure your mommy snaps your training bra in the back.:Q

If any of you would like to learn how to properly "dis" someone, I will be giving online classes from 1400 to 1500 today.

PM me for details.:evil:

Calling someone a fvcking moron is "properly dissing" someone? Thanks, I'll pass on your classes, although I would love to learn the secret of your neffing skills.
rolleye.gif

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
He stated in an earlier thread that memories haunted him. That happens to us all, but looking at the threads he's created, I didn't see how they related to his claim. Some winamp threads, so mods why are you locking my threads threads, etc.

It just doesn't make sense.

PatboyX

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2001
wait a minute...shouldnt it be "aye"?

hmmm...i guess not, though. the instructions demand we say "i"