Aliens to Run Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I am just joking. Remember the saying "We need aliens to come and show us how to run things?" Check out this move . . . .

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/wo...ortedly-up-for-microsoft-ceo-position-1220758

Google's Sundar Pichai is now reportedly up for Microsoft CEO position

Well this is unexpected

This would be an ultimate irony. Maybe he will fire all the rich white guys and hire all indian people to replace them. Then we can get a real operating system.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
I'm pretty sure Pichai has been living in America for 20+ years at this point.

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
Microsoft already forced out a tired old anachronism. Now they want a fearless leader at the vanguard riding the cutting edge wave. Smart move and might just be their saving grace against increasingly fierce competition.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Having anyone from google run Microsoft seems not only stupid but foolish!

Google is a one trick pony; they give away their half ass services and sell ads. They also have a habit of buying companies only to do nothing productive with them (except to gut their IP's).

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010

Google is a one trick pony; they give away their half ass services and sell ads. They also have a habit of buying companies only to do nothing productive with them (except to gut their IP's).

What does Googles business model have to do with how he might run Microsoft?

He certainly would not be hired to transform Microsoft's business model that has resulted in incredible success and record breaking quarters.

They would hire him for his experience and vision, among other characteristics. You realize Pichai just might not be a one trick pony, right?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
What does Googles business model have to do with how he might run Microsoft?

He certainly would not be hired to transform Microsoft's business model that has resulted in incredible success and record breaking quarters.

They would hire him for his experience and vision, among other characteristics. You realize Pichai just might not be a one trick pony, right?

Well he certainly isn't adding any new tricks to googles business is he? If he's as good as you say he is we'd see better execution, more innovation, and a dominance in a verity of different markets/products.

Scotteq

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2008
I am disappoint.

Finally a thread title that purports good news but turns out fake. Was hoping for a better coded and working OS.

Fern

30851975.jpg

Sh*t..... I have to spell check other people's Memes now... :(

Last edited:

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010

Damn, I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.