Alan White, Oasis drummer, sacked...

brigden

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2002
Oasis drummer Alan White has been asked by the band to leave, apparently due to an on-going battle with tendonitis. There are no plans to replace him as of yet. Noel has been filling in on drums during recording. The band are expected to release their next album in September of this year.

nme.com

kalster

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2002
oasis is OK , f likef their first 2 albums
they sound the same in every album , of the brit pop bands coldplay is the best IMO

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I think I'd be happy. The Gallaghers are grade A fsckholes.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: brigden
Originally posted by: Anubis
i didnt know they were still around

Yes, there is music outside of Linkin Park, you know...

i know that im not a huge LP fan anyway

listing to some good old Pantera right now

i like Oasis' older stuff i just didnt know they were still makeing music. i thought their troubles in the past ended teh band

brigden

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2002
Originally posted by: vi_edit
I think I'd be happy. The Gallaghers are grade A fsckholes.

Who cares? They pump out great rock music. Do yourself a favour and check out their next tour.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
I like reading about the Gallaghers getting their asses kicked all the time. Didn't the younger of the two wankers get his front teeth knocked out a few months ago for being such a Tosser? I bet he had to go to the US to find a good dentist!

brigden

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2002
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
I like reading about the Gallaghers getting their asses kicked all the time. Didn't the younger of the two wankers get his front teeth knocked out a few months ago for being such a Tosser? I bet he had to go to the US to find a good dentist!

Shut it, baldy.