Al-Sadr plans political party to contest elections

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
What happened to that Iraqi anti-Sadr group we heard about awhile ago? Was it for for real? Is it still active, or has it been debunked as another psi-op?

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
You kill him another will emerge and take his place in no time at all. To bad the Iraqi's themselves aren't willing to take him on.

Thats ok...we have plenty of bullets

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: GoPackGo
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
You kill him another will emerge and take his place in no time at all. To bad the Iraqi's themselves aren't willing to take him on.

Thats ok...we have plenty of bullets
We better, we definately need them!

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: burnedout
Originally posted by: conjur
Again, another Bush-God fanboi completely misconstrues my statement.

<sigh>
Oh really? What the hell is there to misconstrue? Your sorry-ass agenda? Petty insinuations?

Oh wait, I know! If the U.S. fails to solve the Al-Sadr problem, then Bush is at fault. However, if collateral damage occurs while solving the Al-Sadr problem, then Bush is at fault.

Yes, yes, of course! Another usual dose of pathetically twisted "conjur logic". Read too much into the crap and one's mind begins to warp. The most convoluted reasoning this planet has yet witnessed.

Get help, son. Be it therapy, drugs, counseling or WTF-ever, just seek help. I'm serious.
Bush let this problem fester by not arresting al Sadr last year. What part of that do you not understand?

And, yes, if we go in and level a mosque to get him and there's an outcry from the residents, who will be blamed by the Iraqi citizens? Sadr? No.

Damn, son, wake up and smell the freakin' coffee! Your beloved Bush is a complete and utter failure!

fjord

Feb 18, 2004
Maybe Iran will form a satellite party in Iraq with their boy Chalabi.

They've snookered The Bush administration twice now--might as well go for the gold.

At least it can't get anymore embarrassing for Bush. Eh...right--it can't get worse? Right? Eh...maybe not.