Al Qaeda in Iraq IS the Israeli Mossad!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007

im guessing u are saying that a head of a state is a conspiracy theorist. I just linked a photo op with bush above. bush thinks highly of him.

what the president of yemen says-

President Saleh during the conference revealed also that the arrested terrorist cell in Yemen proved to be linked to Israeli intelligence and in contact with the former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's office.

just think of the ramifications of this. israel a state sponsor of terrorism. man, no more sending them billions and billions.....blacklist them....

dualsmp

Golden Member
Aug 16, 2003
Originally posted by: event8horizon
just think of the ramifications of this. israel a state sponsor of terrorism. man, no more sending them billions and billions.....blacklist them....

It would be nice to save a few billion for the American taxpayer. But...Whoops!

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
Originally posted by: dualsmp

haha...yeah. have u checked into this Rahm Emanuel yet that he wants as chief of staff. i just wonder what obama and hillary talked about at diane feinsteins house that night???

dualsmp

Golden Member
Aug 16, 2003

haha...yeah. have u checked into this Rahm Emanuel yet that he wants as chief of staff. i just wonder what obama and hillary talked about at diane feinsteins house that night???

Check this link http://www.infowars.com/?p=5781

It also comforts me this dual citizen is in charge of protecting the Homeland. :disgust:

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
Here is a half hour of ass kissin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cOJNC2EuJw

heres a good book for ya since it looks like u are aware. im sure u can find the pdf version.

The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy[1] (a condensed version used the title The Israel Lobby)[2] is the title of a work by John Mearsheimer, Professor of Political Science at the University of Chicago, and Stephen Walt, Professor of International Relations at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University, that has gone through several versions from 2002 to 2007. The most recent version is The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy, a New York Times Best Seller, published in September 2007 by Farrar, Strauss, and Giroux.
The work's thesis is that "The Lobby", defined as a "loose coalition of individuals and organizations who actively work to steer U.S. foreign policy in a pro-Israel direction."
The authors state that the "core of the Lobby" is "American Jews who make a significant effort in their daily lives to bend U.S. foreign policy so that it advances Israel's interests." They note that "not all Jewish-Americans are part of the Lobby," and that "Jewish-Americans also differ on specific Israeli policies."

this shit goes all the way to the top:
A federal judge yesterday issued a rare ruling that ordered Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and more than 10 other prominent current and former government officials to testify on behalf of two pro-Israel lobbyists accused of violating the Espionage Act at their upcoming criminal trial.

The opinion by U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III in Alexandria directed that subpoenas be issued to officials who include Rice, national security adviser Stephen J. Hadley, former high-level Department of Defense officials Paul D. Wolfowitz and Douglas J. Feith, and Richard L. Armitage, the former deputy secretary of state.

U.S Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice listens to an American journalist's question during a news conference with her Turkish counterpart Ali Babacan, not pictured, after talks with Babacan and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Ankara, Friday, Nov. 2, 2007.

Their testimony has been sought by attorneys for Steven J. Rosen and Keith Weissman, former employees of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, or AIPAC, who are accused of conspiring to obtain classified information and pass it to members of the media and the Israeli government.
Attorneys for Rosen and Weissman say Rice and the other officials could help clear them because they provided the former lobbyists with sensitive information similar to what they were charged for, according to Ellis's ruling and lawyers familiar with the case.

sounds like many of the VULCANS!!

The Vulcans is a nickname used to refer to Republican Presidential candidate George W. Bush's foreign policy advisory team assembled to brief him prior to the 2000 U.S. presidential election. The Vulcans were led by Condoleezza Rice and included Richard Armitage, Robert Blackwill, Stephen Hadley, Richard Perle, Dov S. Zakheim, Robert Zoellick and Paul Wolfowitz. Other key campaign figures including Dick Cheney, George P. Shultz and Colin Powell were also closely associated with the group but were never actually members. During the campaign, Bush sought to deflect questions about his own lack of foreign policy experience by pointing to this group of experienced advisers. After the election, all the members of the team received key positions within the new Bush administration.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vulcans

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
dualsmp-
u are aware that michael chertoff also co wrote the patriot act. his cousin, with popular mechanics, wrote that debunking article about the conspiracies surrounding 911. coincidence????

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
Oh man, event8horizon never fails to make me laugh. I swear, next election I might just vote for every Jewish and Muslim name on the list just to keep people like event8horizon and butterbean coming back to post.

dualsmp

Golden Member
Aug 16, 2003
Originally posted by: SoundTheSurrender
Hitler never finished his job.

Sir this doesn't add anything to help the situation. Your post is only inflammatory.

This is a faction of Zionists who front themselves as people of the Jewish faith, as well as Christians. Your average Christian who attends church, or Jewish American who attends temple is not involved.

Israel is not a friend or ally of America. They have been spying on America for a long time, stealing state secrets, and using blackmail techniques in compromising high level people within the American government.

The ADL will black tar anyone discussing Israel in a negative light as an "anti-Semite" to quell any discussion of what's going on in America with regards to Israel.

If China was involved with blackmailing politicians within the American government , I would speak out about it (and China has, and they still are). However until we start seeing hoards of Chinese in political positions within America, they will take a back seat for now.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
Originally posted by: Born2bwire
Oh man, event8horizon never fails to make me laugh. I swear, next election I might just vote for every Jewish and Muslim name on the list just to keep people like event8horizon and butterbean coming back to post.

Who said anything about jews?

dualsmp

Golden Member
Aug 16, 2003
dualsmp-
u are aware that michael chertoff also co wrote the patriot act. his cousin, with popular mechanics, wrote that debunking article about the conspiracies surrounding 911. coincidence????

Yes, and Benjamin Chertoff denied being related to Michael Chertoff. However Benjamin's mom confirmed they are indeed related, so he got caught lying again (as well as lying in the whole Popular Mechanics fairy tale article.)