Al Gore Gets the Anthrax

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
According to CNN (not on website yet), someone at Gore's campaign HQ in Tennessee opened a letter from which white powder flew.

Hopefully it's just a prank and not anthrax, though I suppose it could clear that guy in Maryland.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: BDawg
According to CNN (not on website yet), someone at Gore's campaign HQ in Tennessee opened a letter from which white powder flew.

Hopefully it's just a prank and not anthrax, though I suppose it could clear that guy in Maryland.
Or be a conspiracy to clear him.

AdamDuritz99

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2000
Originally posted by: minendo
Originally posted by: BDawg

Or be a conspiracy to clear him.

:Q

peace
sean

Cyberian

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2000
Originally posted by: Azraele
If the powder was white, it wasn't anthrax.
You sure about that?

All the reports from last year mentioned 'white powder'.
I don't think I've ever seen Anthrax, so I'm only asking.

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Cyberian
Originally posted by: Azraele
If the powder was white, it wasn't anthrax.
You sure about that?

All the reports from last year mentioned 'white powder'.
I don't think I've ever seen Anthrax, so I'm only asking.
I'm sure. There was an anthrax scare at my former workplace. White powder poofed out of a mail bag. We were told that anthrax is yellowish to brownish, and not to worry.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
It's all a vast left wing conspiracy to try and get Al Gore the sympathy vote if he runs in 2004.

Now....where's my tinfoil hat???

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: shinerburke
It's all a vast left wing conspiracy to try and get Al Gore the sympathy vote if he runs in 2004.

Now....where's my tinfoil hat???

Left wing attack? The previous attacks were against Dan Rather and Tom Daschle...sounds like a right wing nutbag to me.