Question Aida 64,Prime 95,intel xtu all crash on MoBo stock settings

PeymanRad

Dec 2, 2020
Hi dear members of Anandtech community

I built this PC about 2 weeks ago:

-rog strix z490-e gaming about a mounth ago and a
-vengeance lpx (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz
-970 gtx g1 gaming- PSU rog strix 850W G+

After building up the new PC, I installed windows 10 without any problem. After installing windows I ran AIDA64 for an hour without crashes.
Until yesterday I was absolutely doing nothing with just a picture open in my windows photos that I got a BSOD. Before I could check the code the screen disappeared and the computer restarted.
After I got the blue screen, I ran AIDA64 another time and this time after a few minutes I had “hardware failure detected” message and the test stopped. I ran the test with stress Cpu, stress FPU, stress cash, stress system memory (just these).
I tested another time and then again I got the error and my pc restarted as if I restarted it myself . So I figured it might be because of the ram overclocking via the XMP1 configuration. I restored everything to default in my bios and started the test another time. This time I got Aida64 'hardware problem detected' again after 7 hours. I also tested my memory with mem86 on xmp1 xmp2 and stock with no errors.
Today I tested with Aida 64 again this time with the stress system memory unchecked. (Only the CPU) and after 10 hours I got hard for failure detected again.(I am using stock bios settings with just XMP2 on). I also have interest to you running all the time to check if there is any throttling. And always when I’m running Aida 64 , intel XTU shows power limit throttling. So I figured that might be because of the motherboard bios (ver 707) default settings. And now I have no idea what to do and how to test the system further and if there is a real hardware problem or not. It also spots hardware failure on prime 95 after a few hours. Intel XTU also caused an unexpected restart on my compute after 8 hours. I will send you the result below:

Self-test 512K passed!
Self-test 512K passed!
[Tue Dec 1 22:31:46 2020]
Self-test 512K passed!
FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.5, expected less than 0.4
Hardware failure detected, consult stress.txt file.
FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.4990234375, expected less than 0.4
Self-test 560K passed!
Self-test 560K passed!
Self-test 560K passed!
[Tue Dec 1 22:36:56 2020]
Self-test 560K passed!
FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.498046875, expected less than 0.4
Self-test 560K passed!

I hope you guys can help me and I looking forward to your answers.

Thanks in advance.