AHAHAHAH Ricer spins.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eLiu

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: dude
Ok, I don't get the rear view mirror thingy....

Why does it have numbers, dots, and arrows on it? So you can see that you're backing up or going forward? :confused:

LoL =) It's a radar detector...arrows indicate where the cop is pinging from, # indicates how many radars, horiz dots indicate how strong (how far) the signal is, and the vertical dots indicate what bakd of radar...this thing also detects lasers.

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: eLiu
Originally posted by: dude
Ok, I don't get the rear view mirror thingy....

Why does it have numbers, dots, and arrows on it? So you can see that you're backing up or going forward? :confused:

LoL =) It's a radar detector...arrows indicate where the cop is pinging from, # indicates how many radars, horiz dots indicate how strong (how far) the signal is, and the vertical dots indicate what bakd of radar...this thing also detects lasers.

as already stated, it's a Valentine 1 radar detector built into a rearview mirror.

-=bmacd=-

max105

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2000
that valentine mirror looks like a photoshop cut/paste job. but maybe they sell them so I could be wrong.

max105

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2000
Originally posted by: iamme
Originally posted by: Murphyrulez
Don't miss this one:

nice one

Haha, all that money for a huge wing, when he could have spent it on body work and a car wash :p

doesn't even seem to appear to be a VTEC version either. So it's either got 135 or 160 HP. Sounds like he made a wise purchase on that wing to keep the wheels planted back there.

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by: Conflict
Originally posted by: genocide
OMG, watch the Saturn video - I can't stop laughing!!! :D:D:D

I didnt' even smile? whats so funny about it

If you didn't laugh when you saw him filming the Ford Tempo, then you wouldn't get it. It's a slow piece of garbage that he felt the need to make a 4 minute long video of him in (racing through parking lots? I'm jealous). That's why it's so funny :)