After talking peacefully with some Christian tonight .. I am afraid for Obamas life BUT OVERJOYED FOR AMERICA..

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PepePeru

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2005
I heard that Obama was going to put a minaret on top of the White House and take out the bowling alley to make a fetus altar!!!!

vulcanman

Apr 11, 2001
Originally posted by: G Wizard
I heard that Obama was going to put a minaret on top of the White House and take out the bowling alley to make a fetus altar!!!!

I see you renewed your subscription to the KKK Times ?

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Yah, I like to generalize a few billion people on how a minimum wage person at starbucks treats me too.

Dec 26, 2007
Originally posted by: counterstrikedude
I'm not afraid for Obama's life.

I'd prefer Biden anyways. ;)

I agree.

I think the SS will have to be on their "A" game, but I don't think anything will happen where Obama is killed.

I do prefer Biden though as well though ;)

PepePeru

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2005
at least the minaret will give the secret service a better vantage point, as it will be the highest structure in DC
MOVE OVER WASHINGTON MONUMENT.

that is, until Obama has Rezko finance the Onion Dome top to the Washington Monument.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: dahunan
Bout time the religious kooks lost power..

This barista tonight was a freak... telling me Obama is the worst thing to ever happen to america and telling me abortion is not a right etc and telling me the last 8 years were great and then while getting angry at me and telling me to just get out of the store etc because I told her she cannot tell me that I have to live by her religious beliefs.. she says.. you will never know until you know Jesus..

She also tells me that he hates Israelis and loves Palestinians.. I really felt sorry for her

**Colorado btw..

Can't wait til all the racist knuckledraggers come out in force soon..

I even told her if you tell me has anything to do with him being black I can never acknowledge your existence again... she had no comment.

Religious Zealots are really really frightening.. I stay away a lot.. but this bitch was a scary zombie

The Republicans have to be careful because in response to last night's loses the Religious Right could completely take over their party and then they will really be in trouble.

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001

This barista tonight was a freak... telling me Obama is the worst thing to ever happen to america and telling me abortion is not a right etc and telling me the last 8 years were great and then while getting angry at me and telling me to just get out of the store etc because I told her she cannot tell me that I have to live by her religious beliefs.. she says.. you will never know until you know Jesus..

She also tells me that he hates Israelis and loves Palestinians.. I really felt sorry for her

**Colorado btw..

I even told her if you tell me has anything to do with him being black I can never acknowledge your existence again... she had no comment.

Religious Zealots are really really frightening.. I stay away a lot.. but this bitch was a scary zombie

Oh hell....just ignore these kinds of people. She was probably just upset and embarrassed that her beloved amendment 48 got SMACKED THE FUCK DOWN!!

...I'm so proud of Colorado *tear*

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Originally posted by: retrospooty
Ya, they are scary, and ignorant... and there are alot of them n rural america. Stay toward the cities and you will be safe. =)

Thats why I moved to New York city. There is no racism in New York city.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
As I have told you many time, we hate ourselves. We were deeply traumatized as children. All the fear people have is of remembering what happened. All the hate they feel is the hate that was directed at them and now projected out there. Obama is the monster in that womans past that will haunt her all her life. Those who will suffer and remember can get real relief.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
I'm sure there's a lot of angry GOP bible-thumpers out there who are quite sure that under Obama, their women will all be forced to have abortions, their men will all be forced to have a gay wedding, and that their massive gun collections will be rounded up by Homeland Security.

:laugh:

Stupid paranoid fucks.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

**Colorado btw..

That's what you get for listening to someone who pours coffee for a living.

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
Originally posted by: jeffw2767602
I'm glad I am an athiest. Things are so much more simple :). That being said, there are crazies everywhere and what Christianity stands for is not what these nutjobs are claiming (referring to the woman in the OP). Christianity is about being a good person and doing the right thing, not hate. These people are crazy first, and Christians second. Indeed they give intelligent Christians a bad name and they are no better than the extremists Muslims in the middle east or the extremists in any religion.

bingo. I love those who enjoy grouping all christians under the extremist moniker, yet the same folks admonish others for grouping all muslims under the extremist moniker. can't have it both ways, kids.

robphelan

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2003
I guran-damn-ty you that SBucks corporate would not be happy about this incident.

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007
Originally posted by: G Wizard
fetus alter plus dining room. Remember he eats babies too.

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
I have family members that baraged us daily that Obama is the anti-christ.

I can imagine how angry they are now and wonder of they will ever get over it.
I'm not looking forward to talking with mine. They live in ohio and think gays should be banned from seeing their partners when in the hospital.