After British Poisoning, Trump asks Putin to visit White House

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
We truly live in the most bizarre timeline imaginable. If you told me 5 years ago Trump would be president and would invite Putin to the white house after poising more people a la Litvinenko I would say: That is a really stupid book you are writing. Now that hypothetical stupid book is reality.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/02/world/europe/trump-putin-white-house-meeting.html

MOSCOW — When President Trump called President Vladimir V. Putin last month, he not only ignored advisers’ pleas that he not congratulate the Russian leader on his lopsided election victory but also suggested that Mr. Putin visit the White House.

That was the account of the leaders’ March 20 conversation given on Monday by a Kremlin foreign policy adviser, Yuri Ushakov. He told reporters in Moscow that Mr. Trump had suggested a meeting at the White House, saying, “This is a rather positive idea.”

The White House spokeswoman, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, said Monday that the White House was among “a number of potential venues” discussed during the March 20 phone call. She said the administration had no further comment.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Putin's bringing the flash drive with the mid-term fix on it. It contains only a text file that says, "Get your people to count the votes".

After all, it's not the people that vote that count, it's the people who count the votes.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
Putin's bringing the flash drive with the mid-term fix on it. It contains only a text file that says, "Get your people to count the votes".

After all, it's not the people that vote that count, it's the people who count the votes.

Your flash drive scenario is probably not far from the truth. I'm sure Putin will bring all sort of goodies for 2018 with him from Moscow. Maybe he can even negotiate to send his "diplomats" back and we can send our "diplomats" back to Russia.