News Afroman didn’t get high, he got sued

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I dont know dude, the peeps making the decisions are not the people who got mtv’ed … those just working folk. Blue working folk but non the less just doing what the bossman says.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see how it works out for them.

In all seriousness, I'm wondering what grounds they have considering the footage is from his private home and they would have no reasonable expectation of privacy. Coupled with SCOTUS precedent that you're allowed to film police ... that is assuming there is no calvinball to reverse that one as well.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I dont know dude, the peeps making the decisions are not the people who got mtv’ed … those just working folk. Blue working folk but non the less just doing what the bossman says.

they shouldn’t get to hide behind this facade. Policing is a team, the plaintiffs should sue the shot callers who said go raid this house for no good reason ( if that’s the case )

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
It’s really rich to read cops complaining about their “rights” after a bull shit armed raid on someone’s home.

And the boys in blue wonder why they are respected less and less.

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020
Sometimes the police are good people.

and sometimes they are not.

Everything you need to know is in the below quote:
In a bizarre turn of events unrelated to the civil suit, the sheriff’s office appeared to come up hundreds of dollars short returning cash seized from Foreman’s property.
This was armed robbery. Nothing less. The "police" involved are organized crime.

and it gets even worse:
An independent investigation by Ohio BCI resolved the matter last month, concluding deputies had miscounted the money during the raid itself.
The "thin blue line" got each others backs criminal conspiracy runs strong in Ohio.

Sometimes the only thing that can be done is to defund the police like Camden did in 2012 and start over with an entirely new department. For Camden, it resulted in a 70% drop in homicides and 46% drop in violent crime.

Last edited:

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
They have no reasonable expectation of privacy and they fucking know it. They're just being dickholes.
HOWEVER, using someone's image without permission might be a legit grievance. Unless those tapes qualify as evidence, in which case it might be a Public Domain issue.

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Crazy, the cop with the Colt 45 only found two Zigzags. Good for him on not having anything around, proving what an upstanding citizen he is.

• Haha
Reactions: shortylickens

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Crazy, the cop with the Colt 45 only found two Zigzags. Good for him on not having anything around, proving what an upstanding citizen he is.

I mean, are we just worried about weed here? Did it take 20 years for the cops to catch on?

ez fix, remove MJ from the schedule altogether. Police want ez arrests, MJ provides that

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
Really the warrant had kidnapping on it.. I would seriously question that.

I hope one of these songs wins a Grammy and they play the video during the ceremony..