Advice from a SkipTracer: How to disappear (PIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
http://lifehacker.com/5676149/how-to-ditch-big-brother-and-disappear-forever?skyline=true&s=i

2010-10-29_112256.jpg

Erase Your Digital Footprint, Leave False Trails, and Vanish without a Trace

Cash is king!

Lie, Lie, and Lie Some More

create disinformation:
"Correct" the spelling of your name on file with the local utility company, tell them they have the wrong social security number and offer a correction, change your mailing address for your bills to a fake mail drop you set up through a private mailing company.

If people come looking for you, you want them to waste their time looking in the wrong places.

Make it so difficult for people to follow you that anything short of a government task force will lack for the patience or funding to keep trying to find you. :eek:

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
This is relevant to my interests. :hmm:

KT

ahenkel

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2009
Soon I will move to a shanty in the woods and begin my manifesto, only emerging to check the squirrel traps.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Like the article says, you have got to be serious. People skip on me, I pull a "first search" through equifax. Bam, there's their new address and phone #. They are just trying to evade me, not their whole life.

First search(equifax) purchases your info from thousands of vendors(pizza/cell/cable/.....). You order a pizza, you give name, address and phone. They sell it to equifax who combines/sorts it with all of the other data they have on you and sell it to me.

Anonemous

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
Remember to not use credit cards to buy that book.

They should give these books out to lottery winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.