Adidas 24hr Deo Control

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
ATOT is full of sexy male models and playboys of course, but we all know in reality they're sweaty nerds. I am one of those sweaty nerds. I don't know if it's stress, excessive caffeine intake, or hormones; but I sweat like a fucking faucet. NOTHING stops it, not Certain DRI, not a stronger 15% product called B+Drier, or Drysol or any of that other shit, including those new Clinical Strength crap products by Gillette and Degree. It isn't smelly sweat, I shower daily, use a strong deodorant bodywash, and apply deodorant; the pits of my shirts just end up looking soaked, sometimes even in freezing weather.

I was at Walgreens last night, I needed shampoo and face wash. I walked by the sweaty nerd aisle and noticed this Adidas stuff on clearance for 75 cents. There's a huge sticker on the cap that says "0% ALUMINUM, cotton TECH +." For 75 cents I figure, why not? Grabbed one of each scent available, AND THIS SHIT ROCKS. I still sweat a little, but I can feel it dry up quickly and it doesn't show through my shirts. Plus it smells good :cool:

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
mrsheik, how big are you physically?

the smaller/lighter you are, the less you tend to sweat (although that is not always the case).

i am 5' 11'', 160, and barely break a sweat unless i've been running for a LONG time.

coldmeat

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2007
I have some of that Adidas stuff, and yes it does work pretty good. The 0% aluminum is an added bonus.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: Fenixgoon
mrsheik, how big are you physically?

the smaller/lighter you are, the less you tend to sweat (although that is not always the case).

i am 5' 11'', 160, and barely break a sweat unless i've been running for a LONG time.

5'10" and barely 140. My pits run like faucets.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: JohnCU
Try Odaban and research hyperhidrosis. Welcome to the club.

Aluminum chloride hexahydrate, how is it any different from B+DRIER, Certain Dri, Drysol, etc.