Add this to the list of stuff Obama can do that Trump cannot

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Another south paw here. Ambidexterity forced upon me due to my baseball team not having lefthanded catcher's mitt when I was in little league (mom and dad couldn't afford to buy a new one), so threw right handed, bat either way. Learned to golf right handed because I got a free hand me down set of Pings when I started out in the game. Learned to bowl right handed when young, then went left handed when I could buy my own balls. Learned to shoot right handed even though my left eye is dominant because right handed bolt action rifles was all that was handed to me. Blocked hot ejected brass with my face first time firing M16 in Basic until Range Rover saw what was happening and handed me a deflector which then proceeded to occasionally deflect a spent round back into the chamber. Don't even ask me about using right handed scissors and parting my hair on the wrong side when Three Flowers/Seventeen Brilliantine and duck tail hairstyles was all the rage.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Write right handed, throw a ball left handed, do many things equally poorly with both hands. Permission to join the club, sir!

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Another thing: I bet Obama can tilt his head down and see his own genitals without having to move his ponderous, jiggling gut out of the way.

I'm guessing all he'd see is a bushy drooping nutsack considering his being an aged girly man whose wife has wandering stud finder eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: cytg111

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Follow the law and rules for handling classified documents when leaving office

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
yeah obama is a lefty. which i always forget about despite being left-handed myself (well, writing/fine motor skills. athleticism is all my right side)
Same here. Although I throw and bat a ball left handed, play racket ball right handed. Yea, I'm also a colorblind mess.

Reactions: uclaLabrat

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
i shoot handguns right handed, but rifles/shotguns left handed :oops:

Kinda the same thing I do...left eye dominant (because of a congenital defect in my right eye's retina, leading to uncorrectable vision of >20/200...same thing prevented me from going to helicopter flight school while in the Army) so I shoot long guns lefty, but being right-handed, shoot pistols righty, which makes aiming fun.

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
What Obama can do that Trump will never be able to is speak at a rally and not lie the whole time they're on stage.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
What in the actual fuck did I just read?

I guess I got some 'splain'in to do. See, Trump hasn't had real sex with anyone including himself (DeSantis diddling him don't count) for a number of years now, and the process of atrophy along with his burgeoning folds of flab, has had his schlong shrink into a scared turtle configuration whereby all that's left to show is his helmet (glans) (assuming he was circumcised) of which is now being hidden by his short-n-curlies. Apologies for being obscenely graphic in detail but it's the best I could do while trying to avoid the appearance of being perverse.

• Haha

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Kinda the same thing I do...left eye dominant (because of a congenital defect in my right eye's retina, leading to uncorrectable vision of >20/200...same thing prevented me from going to helicopter flight school while in the Army) so I shoot long guns lefty, but being right-handed, shoot pistols righty, which makes aiming fun.
Yea, that's what gets me the most. I couldn't ever fly. Somehow, I ended up being flown under the seas though.

Last edited:
Reactions: pcgeek11