Add this to the list of stuff Obama can do that Trump cannot

twjr

Jul 5, 2006
Just like the birth certificate that's got to be fake right.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Lefty shooter, didn't know that about him. Horrible form tho 😋
yeah obama is a lefty. which i always forget about despite being left-handed myself (well, writing/fine motor skills. athleticism is all my right side)

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
yeah obama is a lefty. which i always forget about despite being left-handed myself (well, writing/fine motor skills. athleticism is all my right side)

That's cool, I'm the same way. Throw, shoot, right eye dominant, but can force the left side easier than righties can go left. Helped in soccer, played center midfield / left no problem.

But fine motor stuff like writing, eating, etc always on left.

Looks like maybe he's straight left tho.

Reactions: Fenixgoon
Feb 4, 2009
Lefty shooter, didn't know that about him. Horrible form tho 😋

Hopefully Q doesn’t catch on to The Hand meetings.
A not normal amount of Presidents are left handed.
Shit I gave away the group, oh well see you guys at the November meeting, remember we changed volcanos it’s now at Mauna Loa

Yup same here

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Hopefully Q doesn’t catch on to The Hand meetings.
A not normal amount of Presidents are left handed.
Shit I gave away the group, oh well see you guys at the November meeting, remember we changed volcanos it’s now at Mauna Loa

Yup same here

My wife and I like to notice particular behavior from lefties and have a laugh about it. Two things that I can tell about Obama: highly focused, and intelligent.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Suspiciously reminiscent of Ripley in Alien 4.

QAnon will doubtless deduce that he's part Xenomorph.

• Haha
Reactions: alexruiz

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Seems like he can drink water one handed and navigate ramps without help as well.
Biden can do those three thing as well. Trump is very frail and weak. Biden jogged 50-60 yards to join Obama the other day on stage, never will see Trump do that, he's too weak & frail.

Feb 4, 2009

As a fellow superior left sided being. I am similar. When I was young I could bat either way. Right sided I felt stronger, left sided I felt quicker.

Reactions: Fenixgoon

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Sounds familiar. I throw and bat left handed, but I didn't realize until someone pointed it out that I play racket ball right handed. :oops: