Adaptor for USB cable

Georgi

Jul 23, 2016
I have a weird question, I know. I have a TNP Trapezoid 3.5mm In-Car LCD Display FM Transmitter that I can connect to my smartphone to play music via my car speakers. I can also use it in the house to play it through my two shelf stereo systems via my music app. It connects directly to any device I use, there are no cables except the charging cable.

Here's my question. I have a satellite radio docking station in my home. This transmitter fits into the dock so that I can actually play satellite radio in both stereo systems as well.

The problem is the short battery life of the transmitter. It has a little charger with a usb connection which I can place in my car radio or my laptop to charge while I am using it. Great! But when I put it into my satellite radio dock, there is no close-by device like my laptop to keep it charging, so it dies pretty quickly.

I am wondering if there is some type of cable with a aux 3.5mm connection on one end and a female UBS port on the other end that I can connect my charging cable to so it will reach to my stereo system and charge from the aux port in my stereo? Whew! Did that make sense?

I think I have seen these online but the cables are very short (18cm) and won't reach. They also have poor ratings and are only for a U-disk in a car.

I am hoping there is some way I can rig something up so that I can charge my transmitter while listening to the stereo it playing through.

Georgi

Jul 23, 2016
OMG! I've been talking about a hub all along. I've never seen nor had one but saw one on the internet when looking for what I was describing. I feel so stupid. Plug it in and it has several female usb ports for charging different devices. Answer to my problem.

Sorry I took up so much space talking about this.