adaptation

bothered

Banned
Jul 2, 2003
really passionate people have unconscious ticks. They are loose with their bodies. When they are engaged in the act of passion, they give up control of their body to the unconscious mind ? devoting all attention to the emotion, the reality, the passion it is that they love so much. But, these unconscious ticks become so associated with the passion that they become as integral a part of the passion as the thought or the act. Thought and actions are one and the same they exist inside the body and they all are a part of the body. The mind and body are one.

Even as I write this, my breath is quick, my fingers move rapidly and harshly against the keys. The clack clack is almost like a machine gun spraying down my thoughts. My actions are not a reflection of my thoughts, they are my thoughts. I might simply give up control, and very often I do and the passion, is controlled as much my unconscious mind as it is my consciousness.

These thoughts in my head come from nowhere. There is silence, and then there is action. But maybe the thoughts come from my posture, my stance, my position, my frame of mind of reference of being. It is all interconnected. The light in the room. The dimness of the sun in the sky, because it is blocked by gray clouds and trees and the bottle of wine that I don?t really like that is sitting on my desk. And all of these things, the clutter and the havoc are all a part of my thoughts. They are my thoughts just as much as the intangible wirings that circle and spin and whirl electrically inside my head. What is the difference? I cannot distinguish one unit against another when I am attempting to explain where my thoughts come from.

A. thought requires my head to be attached.
B. thought requires my body to be attached(to my head)
C. my body and head required the things around me
D. the things around me would not exist if?now here?s where things get tricky, and there are no answers. Faith is the only answer that I can come up with. That is why my thoughts cannot exist without faith, without God.

adaptation

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
off to a great start
rolleye.gif

bothered

Banned
Jul 2, 2003
mind, body, thought, action, and are all part of one thing that exists beyond just the finite definition of a ?human.? Everything is united at once towards a singular output, which is unknown, but our actions are an inseperable part of that output.

Atrail

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2001
i have no idea what the hell this thread is about.

but the movie w/ nicholas cage sucked!!!

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
:) Once in a while someone posts something that requires attention and/or thought. It inevitably gets bashed or ignored, since people don't have ready-made responses to it, but it's worthwhile simply by existing. These are the jottings that were once lost and recovered, eras past, and now make up gems of literature that show civilization. Ours are all online and are going to be deleted, and no one will ever know we had a single thought.