Adam's ribs *** JOKE ***

propellerhead

Golden Member
Apr 25, 2001
Sometimes women are overly suspicious of their husbands. When Adam stayed out very late for a few nights, Eve became upset. "You're running around with other women!" she charged.

"You're being unreasonable," Adam responded. "You're the only woman on earth."

The quarrel continued until Adam fell asleep, only to be awakened by someone poking him in the chest. It was Eve.

"What do you think you're doing?" Adam demanded.

"Counting your ribs," said Eve.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
grrrooooooaaaaannnn

gigapet, well, Eve was made from a rib from Adam, eh? If there were other women, he'd be missing more ribs.

gigapet

Lifer
Aug 9, 2001
Originally posted by: conjur
grrrooooooaaaaannnn

gigapet, well, Eve was made from a rib from Adam, eh? If there were other women, he'd be missing more ribs.

oh ok......i guess you have to know the bible for it to be funny......thanks for explaining it.

MattCo

Platinum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Sorry to thread-jack but, has anyone ever heard of the BBQ joint called Adam's Ribs?

-MC

Rob9874

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 1999
I like the one about the little boy who learned about Adam and Eve in Sunday School, and he ran all the way home to tell his mother what he had learned. When he got home, his side hurt form running. The boy told his mother, "You'd better call the doctor. I think I'm having a wife." :)

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Rob9874
I like the one about the little boy who learned about Adam and Eve in Sunday School, and he ran all the way home to tell his mother what he had learned. When he got home, his side hurt form running. The boy told his mother, "You'd better call the doctor. I think I'm having a wife." :)

Hehe :)

Lalakai

Golden Member
Nov 30, 1999
After Adam had been in the Garden of Eden for awhile, God talked with him and asked how he was doing?? Adam said he really liked being in the garden, but that it was loney. God looked at him and asked if he wanted a companion, besides the animals in the garden. Adam happily responded, saying that a companion would be great. God asked him what he wanted in a companion?? Adam said he wanted someone who would be fun, interesting, smart; an equal. God looked at him for several minutes before saying "if you want all of that in a companion, I will have to take one of your legs to make that person". Adam was dismayed at this and after several long minutes he asked God "what can i get for a rib?".