Adam Kokesh for President 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

schneiderguy

Lifer
Jun 26, 2006
Will you vote for Adam Kokesh in 2020? He's running on a platform of peacefully dissolving the United States Federal Government.

schneiderguy's Presidential election predictions:
2016: Rand Paul
2020: Adam Kokesh
2024: n/a

AViking

Platinum Member
Sep 12, 2013
The problem with the guy is that he is a bit crazy. He lacks an ability to make good decisions.

Guy uploads a video of himself loading a shotgun by the whitehouse. When the police show up to his house he gets busted with mushrooms. He claims it was a government conspiracy and they planted evidence. He then pleads guilty.

His military record includes a demotion and being discharged.

I predict he'll get 20 votes.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
It will have to be Jefferson's ghost/Rothbard's ghost that dissolves the U.S.G. and it wont go peacefully at first. But those left standing after the poisonous gases clear will live peaceful, prosperous, and free lives.

But I guess I would vote for Kokesh as he is better than Hillary Clinton's "big money pimpin'" ass and all other Neo-Republican/Wilsonian Partymen.

Feb 10, 2000
Why would you predict Rand Paul for 2016 but not 2020?

I very much doubt Rand Paul will ever be President, but it wouldn't shock me. There is no way Adam Kokesh will ever, ever be President. That would require an alternate reality version of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.