Acorn Scares Police Officer -Empties Mag Into His Patrol Car w Suspect in Back

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Guns make people more scared and think they are more likely to need to defend themselves with deadly force.
Were it just that they think it. No sane person is in greater need of self defense than one surrounded by nutcases. And no sane person is going to give up the right of self defense, in my opinion, if it means being defenseless and still surrounded by them. We have created a culture that in turn creates masses of sick people and pretend we aren't like them that by some magic we have not also been infected, that our own self hate isn't the source of violence toward others via projection. Where do you think the antipathy toward me for maintaining it is mental illness and not guns comes from when I post this opinion? I bet it's because my opinion is a fact. Humanity is asleep, unaware that it is motivated by forces of which it does not wish to become consciously aware. This makes us machines and machines operate by cause and effect. I don't know. Perhaps mechanical aptitude is required to see this as well as some familiarity and knowledge acquisition of psychological understanding.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Were it just that they think it. No sane person is in greater need of self defense than one surrounded by nutcases. And no sane person is going to give up the right of self defense, in my opinion, if it means being defenseless and still surrounded by them. We have created a culture that in turn creates masses of sick people and pretend we aren't like them that by some magic we have not also been infected, that our own self hate isn't the source of violence toward others via projection. Where do you think the antipathy toward me for maintaining it is mental illness and not guns comes from when I post this opinion? I bet it's because my opinion is a fact. Humanity is asleep, unaware that it is motivated by forces of which it does not wish to become consciously aware. This makes us machines and machines operate by cause and effect. I don't know. Perhaps mechanical aptitude is required to see this as well as some familiarity and knowledge acquisition of psychological understanding.
Just admit, you live in fear of others and you need a gun to make yourself feel better, even though all data shows you are less safe with the gun than without.

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020
And rookie cop kills woman locked in the backseat of his car, his first arrest ever, because he was driving a recklessly, by driving into river. The headlines basically ignore the woman's death, and she had no criminal history and was just arrested for arguing. And she is a white woman and blond haired and it's only about the poor cop.

Acorns. driving into rivers. When we are hiring cops, we are not sending our best. Maybe we should hire some migrants? I mean anything is better than the shit show we have now.
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

I need the migrants for important jobs, like my food supply. I need the high quality labor for my breakfast! That cannot be screwed up by some piece of white trash that cannot get a real job.

Seriously, what is wrong with you all? The police are your problem, not mine. You really want your guns more then education? Whatever, you made your own pool of shit. Enjoy swimming around the base of my ivory tower while shooting at each other or whatever. Please do not get to much shit on my panels, I hate sending down the staff to clean it. Sometimes they get blood on the lift from a stray bullet and that gives me stomach issues.

\s

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Just admit, you live in fear of others and you need a gun to make yourself feel better, even though all data shows you are less safe with the gun than without.
I admit to the belief that the survival instinct is programmed into our genes and that gun banners will have to fix the issues of social inequity and injustice to make any lasting progress trying to use an appeal to statistical logic to overcome the problem of gun ownership. As far as statistics go there are two kinds that interest me. What are the general probabilities and what are my personal statistical risk within the gun owner group more generally. Are mine higher or lower. Finally, how does my personally perceived level of risk offset my general sense that I don't want to become someone who didn't have a gun and someone innocent died by someone else's insanity I could have stopped had I been armed.

I am not afraid as you suggest, of other people. I am afraid of feeling the grief of finality were I to lose a loved one havi9ng listened to the advise of people who really are afraid of other people, the ones who have guns. Check to see if maybe you are not projecting. I am the one who trusts that good people can own guns at a level of risk that does not include going off their rockers and shooting people. I thought we lived in a country where we didn't regulate people because we fear therm. To me that sounds like authoritarianism.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
So many acorn memes

mO6NDfT.jpeg

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
Alabama has confused an acorn for an oak, and now we have Florida confusing one for a gunshot. We are getting dumber and dumber.

Reactions: Pohemi

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Alabama has confused an acorn for an oak, and now we have Florida confusing one for a gunshot. We are getting dumber and dumber.
Maybe we have learned the true consequence of all these microplastics in our bodies, and our brains.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
This can't be the result of any official training policy...can it?

I expect nothing different when the official training policy in practically any precinct is, "It's them or you. Hesitate and die."

Reactions: dank69

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
I expect nothing different when the official training policy in practically any precinct is, "It's them or you. Hesitate and die."
I wonder what would happen to those idiots if they were in a really dangerous city, like Memphis. Wet themselves on a daily basis?

Reactions: Pohemi and feralkid

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
=youtube]ZISTjbdxDXU[/MEDIA]
This is policing in AmeriKKKa.

That's one dumb mofo.

Unfortunately, all the police forces have dozens of guys like this one.

Reactions: Pohemi
Mar 11, 2004
5 plain clothes officers for a seatbelt violation? An unmarked car? WTF is going on?

Chicago cops ran "black sites" where they would abduct and torture people. They are fucking psychopaths.

Its like they're trying for some high score, trying to catch up to the Cleveland dumbfucks where like 50 fucking police cars chased a car that backfired, then fired well over 100 rounds into the car (with one cop that alone fired something like 40 rounds claiming he was scared for his life - so scared that ran to the car and jumped on the hood of the car firing into it until he emptied his gun then reloaded).

Reactions: dank69 and Pohemi