Abit RMA?

thatbox

Dec 5, 2002
I'm RMAing my Siluro GF4Ti4200 64MB because the TV-OUT doesn't work. Any chance they'll send me something better back?

jiffylube1024

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Originally posted by: thatbox
I'm RMAing my Siluro GF4Ti4200 64MB because the TV-OUT doesn't work. Any chance they'll send me something better back?

I doubt it since there's nothing better to replace it (at the same price point) and they still make that card I'm sure. Perhaps when the GF FX comes out, if they replace the GF4 Ti line with a GeForce FX MX or something you could get a better card, but I think the chances are you'll get the exact same model back in RMA.

Goose77

Aug 25, 2000
you have not shot in hell of getting something better. usually, hdd, memory, or out of date stuff will be upgraded. MOBO, vids, and sound dont get those. they will send you a remaufactured product that was either defective and fixed or products that were returned back to oem/retailers by consumers who have either recived a defective part or have damaged it in some way. sorry dood! and the rma does not always preform as well. Then again, you might get lucky. Although, Abit's a pretty small company, so dont expect too much.