Abit Ip35-e discontinued?

TestedAcorn

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2007
I had this board on my wish list on newegg and it disappeared, so I searched for it and all i got was the Ip35 pro, sad to see such a cheap but good motherboard go.

SerpentRoyal

Banned
May 20, 2007
It appears that the IP35 and IP35-E are in short supply with the popular US retailers...NewEgg and MWAVE. There is a strong possibility that these boards are being phased-out in the US.

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
If a Megastore like frys discontinues a item like this one-which they did-it makes you wonder if it is being axed. The appearance of the V model would fit as well.

There hasnt been a farewell party with people crying and the remaining IP35-Es all getting gold watches as they go off into retirement, Medicare and frequent trips to the MCL cafeteria......

Heidfirst

Platinum Member
May 18, 2005
the V model came out months ago & looks to be simply a value orientated version to compete against the P31s from other manufacturers.
We've already had the sky is falling "IP35-E/IP35/IP35 Pro are discontinued" chickens at least once that proved to be unfounded & currently the IP35 Pro is supposedly the best selling P35 mobo atm in the UK.
There is certainly no problem in getting an IP35-E in Europe.