ABC Inferno

Zenoth

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2005
Heads up everyone,

I just wanted to point out at the fresh release of ABC Inferno, a superb and complex modification for S.T.A.L.K.E.R., and in my humble opinion, the very best to this date. If you still play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. like me, despite of the release of recent quite decent and excellent games and demos I highly suggest you to at least give it a try, I'd bet that you won't be disappointed. It is a major change compared to the vanilla game, and cannot be described in details with only this mere post.

So here is the link for everyone: http://board.oblivion-lost.de/...ad.php?t=10391&page=37

Look at post #366, page 37 (last page of the thread).

Author of the mod: russo

All the main mod's features are listed, along with a download link.

Enjoy !

Patt

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2000
That looks terribly interesting ... might have to reinstall STALKER. Thanks.

40sTheme

Golden Member
Sep 24, 2006
Yeah, I see a download link, but that's for the first ABC mod. Which I already have. It's not for Inferno.

potato28

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
That mod sounds amazing. I might have to go and buy a copy of STALKER jsut to try it :Q

Miklebud

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2002
I cant seem to get it to work. I extract the folders (Textures, etc.) to my Game Data folder. I edited the fsgame.ltx according to the Readme provided.

Anyone have any pointers on where to extract. because I did what he said, with no results.