Abbott screwed Texans again...

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I saw this. Typical Tex-Ass move. I worked for and with Tex-Ass based contractors over the years. Every single one of them yreated their people like shit...and TRIED to impose their "Tex-Ass ways" on workers in states that actually cared for the employees. The contractors got slapped down repeatedly...but kept doing it. You'd THINK that after getting fined repeatedly, they'd change...but nope .

Reactions: Meghan54

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
I saw this. Typical Tex-Ass move. I worked for and with Tex-Ass based contractors over the years. Every single one of them yreated their people like shit...and TRIED to impose their "Tex-Ass ways" on workers in states that actually cared for the employees. The contractors got slapped down repeatedly...but kept doing it. You'd THINK that after getting fined repeatedly, they'd change...but nope .

If you pay less in fines than the money you're making/saving by breaking the laws that get you fined, it's just good capitalist business!
And if a few of the browned skinned people on your construction crew die along the way due to heat stroke and dehydration, who gives a crap. Plenty more where they came from!

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
If you pay less in fines than the money you're making/saving by breaking the laws that get you fined, it's just good capitalist business!
And if a few of the browned skinned people on your construction crew die along the way due to heat stroke and dehydration, who gives a crap. Plenty more where they came from!

Problem is that all the illegals vote democrat. No one knows how they do it, but its a thing.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Well, AAAAAbaat (Abbott and Costello reference) has one less thing in his pocket of inhumanity to other humans.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
I would support anyone with the name of Abbot is banned from using a wheel chair..

Just as dumb as this is

Reactions: hal2kilo