Abbas nixes direct Israeli talks without Israeli concessions.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
Rather, I'm just not so dense as to believe anything of what you quoted supports your bullshit claims.

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
Rather, I stick to the facts, in regard to WTC 7 and everything else.

In that regard, I recently came across audio recordings of the explosives which helped bring down WTC 7, here and here.

NoWhereM

Oct 15, 2007
There's nothing in what you quoted to support your claim of Zionists buying land from the British, and the fact that "Palestinian Arabs saw this rapid influx of Jewish immigrants as a threat to their homeland and their identity as a people" attest to the fact that Zionists were the instigated the conflict by scheming to colonize the region out from under the people living there.

Tell me, do you also claim that Native Americans instigated the conflict with European colonists, or do you simply hold different standards for Jewish colonists?

Wait, what?

Do you really have any idea of the last time the land currently occupied by Israel was an independant homeland?

http://www.bible-history.com/links....Ancient+Israel&subcat_name=Timelines+&+Charts

Freshgeardude

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2006
Rather, I'm just not so dense as to believe anything of what you quoted supports your bullshit claims.

No, you are dense as fuck. You cant read facts that are presented because they disagree with what you believe.

You are wrong on this matter and until you realize that, you are just a fucking moron.

NoWhereM

Oct 15, 2007
No, you are dense as fuck. You cant read facts that are presented because they disagree with what you believe.

You are wrong on this matter and until you realize that, you are just a fucking moron.

Whoa whoa, careful now.

Don't go to far. If you suggest he might be an anti-semite he'll call you a dipshit and that really really hurts.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007

In that regard, I recently came across audio recordings of the explosives which helped bring down WTC 7, here and here.

Dude, have you even followed those two links? Have you ever dug up something quite that ridiculous?

Everyone should follow those links, and see how pathetically hard the truthers are clinging to any hope of conspiracy.

Let it go.

RedChief

Dec 20, 2004

You got your faked moon landings links available by chance? What about the Kaiser being responsible for Lincoln assassination?

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
Wait, what?
Feel free to reread what I said and adress it rather than attempting to strawman it by refuting a claim I never made.

You cant read facts that are presented because they disagree with what you believe.
Sure I can, you just can't present any facts to back the bullshit you believe.

If you suggest he might be an anti-semite he'll call you a dipshit,,,.
Rather, when one ignore what a person has said to slander them based on what someone else had said, even though the former person has never endorsed such notions, and would never endorse any such bigotry; that's being a dipshit.

Dude, have you even followed those two links?
Yes I've reviewed them thoroughly, and if you'd like to provide an alternative explanation for the sequence of booms which caused the people on camera to snap their heads in the direction of WTC 7 just prior to it coming down, I'd be happy to hear you out. Until then, I'm left to conclude you are intent on wallowing in denial of evidence which contradicts your preferred conspiracy theory.

You got your faked moon landings links available by chance? What about the Kaiser being responsible for Lincoln assassination?
Best I can tell, the moon landings were legit, and the conspiracy to murder Lincoln had nothing to do with the Kaiser. So, if you'd like to find arguments to the contrary, I recommend you learn how to use a search engine.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
As OP on this thread, I have to ask what exactly does any of these KyleBisme thread crapping conspiracy theories have to do with the original thread topic?

And the end of the day, all we have is the fact that Abbas refuses to talk to Netanyuhu with no settlement freeze extention.

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
LL, if you'd like to know why WTC 7 is being discussed here, ask JEDIYoda, as he's the one who brought it up:

Just like he re-wrote history to support his thread - What brought down WTC7...lolol
I simply responded to that by pointing out evidence to refute JEDIYoda's completely unsubstantiated attack on me. Surely those of you who refuse to the acknowledge the evidence which contradicts your favored conspiracy theory are the ones trying to rewrite history here, eh?

Freshgeardude

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2006
Sure I can, you just can't present any facts to back the bullshit you believe.

Any single person here besides you will look at my arguement, look at what I posted, and then agree with what I said. You are the only one who doesnt.

So please present facts to disprove what I said.

Freshgeardude

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2006
As OP on this thread, I have to ask what exactly does any of these KyleBisme thread crapping conspiracy theories have to do with the original thread topic?

And the end of the day, all we have is the fact that Abbas refuses to talk to Netanyuhu with no settlement freeze extention.

and Netanyahu isnt going to extend the settlement freeze unless abbas actually comes to the table this time.

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
Any single person here besides you will look at my arguement, look at what I posted, and then agree with what I said.
Rather, they'll see a mess of bolded and underlined quotes that don't support any of your claims here:

jews bought the land legally from the british.

Palestinians were fine with it at first. they were only angry and jealous after the jews who lived on shitty lands were being sucessful.
None of that has any basis in reality, which is why you are left to spam long quotes that don't support your claims rather than cite concise statements which do.

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
and Netanyahu isnt going to extend the settlement freeze unless abbas actually comes to the table this time.
Right, because he wants to continue the settlement process rather than actually coming to the table to make peace on the basis of international law, just like every other Israeli PM aside from Rabin shorty before he was murdered.

Last edited:

NoWhereM

Oct 15, 2007
Feel free to reread what I said and adress it rather than attempting to strawman it by refuting a claim I never made.

I did address it. You said:

Tell me, do you also claim that Native Americans instigated the conflict with European colonists, or do you simply hold different standards for Jewish colonists?

I gave you a link so that you might educate yourself about who the native people of what you're referring to Palestine are, rather than to continue to spew your ass backwards anti-semitic hate speach.

It's obvious that you don't even realize that the earliest possible concept of a Palestinian people traces back to 1834.

I mean seriously, are you concerned about native Floridians whose ancestors settled in Florida before 1834 being displaced by the elderly jews who are moving into the state and buying up all of their ancestral land? Is it just another Zionist conspiracy to seize the state of Florida and declare a second homeland for the jews?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
That`s just another knee jerk reaction...the israeli`s are entitled to their settlememnts!

And there it is- the crux of the matter. The Israelis are simply entitled to take from the pals, as much as they want, as long as they see fit. One field, one hillside, one orchard, one aquifer at a time until they simply have it all, other than a few Palistans that can't possibly support the inhabitants.

That's what it's all about, why Netanyahu won't agree to a permanent settlement ban, let alone actual peace. It's not what they want, maybe never has been. And as long as Uncle Sugar covers their backs, that's the way it will be.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
And there it is- the crux of the matter. The Israelis are simply entitled to take from the pals, as much as they want, as long as they see fit. One field, one hillside, one orchard, one aquifer at a time until they simply have it all, other than a few Palistans that can't possibly support the inhabitants.

That's what it's all about, why Netanyahu won't agree to a permanent settlement ban, let alone actual peace. It's not what they want, maybe never has been. And as long as Uncle Sugar covers their backs, that's the way it will be.

When did the Palestinians want a state and "peace"?
Only after they realized that they could not steal it from the Jews.

When did the Palestinians as a whole actually offer the hand of peace?
Never; there was always a group standing by to negate what was trying to be accomplished.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Well maybe ole EagleKeeper hit the crux of the matter with, "When did the Palestinians want a state and "peace"?
Only after they realized that they could not steal it from the Jews."

Well maybe two versions of revisionist history here. Is it a matter that the poorly armed Palestinians tried to steal from Israel, or is it a matter of the Palestinians realizing they could never steal back what Israel stole from them?

As we ask what came first, the chicken or the egg, we still have to realize it was the surrounding Arab States with armies and not the Palestinians that attacked Israel in 1948.

Lordie, it really strange how mid-east logic works out, the lying liars who dish out the propaganda, and the sucking suckers who unquestioning eat up the bullshit like its fine aged taste good shit.

What ever happened to being able to look at the merits and demerits of both sides?

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
You said:

Right, to which you responded:
Do you really have any idea of the last time the land currently occupied by Israel was an independant homeland?
Yet I made no argument about "independent homelands", and rather simply referred to the fact that Palestinians were living peacefully in the region, Christians, Jews and Muslims, before Dominionist Christians and corporate fatcats came up with a scheme to motivate European Jews to colonize the region.

I gave you a link so that you might educate yourself about who the native people of what you're referring to Palestine are...
Well here is one for you, a site dedicated to a book by an Israeli Jew, which provides a far more thorough and historically accurate answer to that question than the Bible-beater site you linked.

...rather than to continue to spew your ass backwards anti-semitic hate speach.
I'm no bigot by any stretch. Tell me, would you slander this rabbi as an anti-Semite too? I consider him a mensch.

Last edited:

Freshgeardude

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2006
i am really done with this thread.

we have kylebisme and LL trying to deny every piece of proof i present.

we have LL and kylebisme spewing bullshit without proof.

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
Rather, I call both you and LL out on your misrepresentations of reality, and anyone else I see doing the same, and am always happy to cite sources which actually substantiate what I say.

NoWhereM

Oct 15, 2007
Well here is one for you, a site dedicated to a book by an Israeli Jew, which provides a far more thorough and historically accurate answer to that question than the Bible-beater site you linked.

How can an Israeli Jew write a book claiming that the "idea of the Jews as a single people or race is a myth, a fiction"? If there are no Jews than he can't be an "Israeli Jew".

At least now that I know you don't belive in Jews I can see things from your viewpoint. So, from your point of view, since there are no Jews there was no Holocaust. That has to be another myth, a fiction, made up to promote Zionism.

The only thing I don't quite understand is if you don't believe there are any Jews who are the zionists you were referring to?

I'm no bigot by any stretch.

I have no doubt you beleive that. You can't be bigoted against a people you don't believe exist.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
How can an Israeli Jew write a book claiming that the "idea of the Jews as a single people or race is a myth, a fiction"? If there are no Jews than he can't be an "Israeli Jew".

At least now that I know you don't belive in Jews I can see things from your viewpoint. So, from your point of view, since there are no Jews there was no Holocaust. That has to be another myth, a fiction, made up to promote Zionism.

The only thing I don't quite understand is if you don't believe there are any Jews who are the zionists you were referring to?

I have no doubt you beleive that. You can't be bigoted against a people you don't believe exist.

Gawd, that's lame in the extreme. When all else fails, tar Israel's detractors with the holocaust denier brush, put words in their mouths while you're at it.

Sleazy, and desperate.

NoWhereM

Oct 15, 2007
Gawd, that's lame in the extreme. When all else fails, tar Israel's detractors with the holocaust denier brush, put words in their mouths while you're at it.

Sleazy, and desperate.

No, desperate is claiming there are no such thing as jews while ranting about zionists.

As far as being a holocaust denier, that is the logical extension of his claim. The Holocaust refers the the attempted extermination of the jews. Not gypsies, not homosexuals, but the jews. He posted a link which purports that jews are a myth, a fiction. If there are no jews there was no holocaust.

And sleazy is continuing to bring a quote from a famous anti-semite into a thread bashing Israel for refusing to make unilateral consessions with terrorists to bring them to the negotiating table.