Aaaand here we go again in FL..

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
DOES make you wonder exactly how he knows this! :p
lol, I don't need X-rated personal experience when people of the past noticed it and all I have to do is read data off a computer screen.
We Chinese coined the term thousands of years ago. "Sugar piss/urine illness/disease" is the literal translation of tang niao bing(pinyin missing). 糖尿病

Also, Egyptians noted people's urine that attracted ants.

Back in the day, the old diagnostic was literally tasting someone's urine: https://blog.sekisuidiagnostics.com...7/12/16/evolution-diabetes-testing-taste-test

Google searching is my companion.

Mar 11, 2004
View attachment 53019

banned from all nascar venues now so that's a positive thing that happened, plus the attention :)

WTF is that? Did someone print out a page from Rolling Stones' website? To then take a pic of? Are they still making magazines? I don't even see those in doctor's offices any more. And if so, why is there so much blank white space but its like a little blurb?

Also, hahaha. I'm not offended, just kinda grossed out. And uh, their "fakery" is honestly more fucked up than if she'd just pissed on him. Dried goat intestine (or are they trying to be really PC about a sheepskin condom?) filled with water (does that make the "dried" part oxymoron?) shoved into her vagina? And it was one of their's uncle and he was ok with it possibly reflecting poorly on him? I mean, I feel like they should maybe be more concerned that he's a creep that was more like "yes drench me from your pussy!"

Every aspect of this, down to people posting pics of printouts from a magazine, is just bizarre as hell.

Last edited:

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Wait, are you saying you were at the concert and were willingly peed upon?
No, but if a really hot young woman proposed that to me I might accept as long as it was in private and no one else knew.