A wild weekend in Florida, story by a stripper

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
no-title-here-move-along-now_o_1039735.jpg

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
That dude showing serious Mack capability. Not only does he show the BF how he abuses every hole of his GF, he does it while his GF holds a gun on the BF.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Needs a source else it's just a ghetto version of better Nate than lever.

Attic

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2010
z is livid!!! And this deep african accent comes out!! I couldnt even understand him on the phone. I was like maaaannnnn. We dead bro

100/100

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Color me shocked, but parts are actually true

http://www.eurweb.com/2015/10/jessica-white-bch-in-zolas-twitter-tale-says-story-mostly-made-up/

Well…Jessica says only parts of Zola’s story are true, according to TMZ. She confesses to the stripping part, but says it was Zola who decided to start tricking after making just $1 at the Tampa club.
She says the part about her pimp killing someone is completely false.
Jessica also squashes the part about her getting arrested in Vegas — saying she’s never been there –and adding she hasn’t talked to Zola since their Tampa adventure in March.
Per TMZ:
Lies aside … Jessica says she’s really pissed her photos spread (some including her kid) like wildfire when Zola’s story took over the Internet. She’s engaged, pregnant, and trying to put that escapade behind her — so, for now, she’s not thinking about suing.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Holy shit, the "Related" stories are just as bad...

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Too long, no read.

Narrator named Zola works at Hooters and also works as a stripper.
Meets a customer named Jess who turns out to be a stripper.
Go to Florida with two dudes, Z and Jarrett (Jess' bf).
Z pimps Jess and Zola is along for the ride.
Shit goes down when Jarrett finds out his gf is a ho.
Z threatens to kill Jarrett. Z fucks Jess in front of Jarrett. Then makes him drive her to get fucked by clients.
Jess gets snatched by another pimp that Jarrett met at the motel.
Z goes to retrieve Jess and shoots the pimp in the face when he demands he pay 20K.
Zola and Jarrett go back home. Z and Jess continue pimping in FL.
Days later, Zola gets a call from Jess that her and Z are in jail for tricking.
Turns out Z is wanted for kidnapping girls and murders.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Read through it... 140 characters or less at a time. WHO THE FUCK writes that shit via twitter? Stripper twats, apparently.

Also, I had to consult urban diction for things like "rn" and "bae". Overall not worth my time, but if it's true it is semi-enlightening about how much sex trafficking goes on.

Also, wtf is a "trick" that they keep referring to?

UD would have told you, a trick is the act of having sex for money. "I turned 3 tricks for $100 each today" would mean that a whore had sex with 3 people for $100 each.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
That dude showing serious Mack capability. Not only does he show the BF how he abuses every hole of his GF, he does it while his GF holds a gun on the BF.

I'm not going to reread that shit and it's so horribly written that I won't argue but from what I remember there was only mention of using two of the three holes.

And honestly, the real "macking" is when he made the BF drive her to fuck other guys when neither he nor his girl had a gun on him. It's sort of understandable to not want to die over a hoe/girlfriend but to drive her, without immediate threat to his life, to fuck even more guys.... That requires..... fuck if I know but it requires something lol

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001