A wild weekend in Florida, story by a stripper

Feb 16, 2005
well, being at work, and wanting to keep my job, any chance a brave soul can read that and summarize it for us pervs wanting to hear a stripper's story?

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
well, being at work, and wanting to keep my job, any chance a brave soul can read that and summarize it for us pervs wanting to hear a stripper's story?

I tried reading the first couple of paragraphs and I'm not brave enough to go on. Unless a person is braindead to begin with their IQ will drop 2 points every sentence.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003

stripper A meets stripper B and B's friend. Stripper B invites Stripper A to go to florida with said friend and B's BF. they all go to florida. turns out that Stripper B is in fact also a prostitute and her "friend" is her pimp. tricks are turned, stuff goes down (including the pimp shooting (killing?) someone). eventually Stripper A and B's BF get back to detroit. a few days later, Stripper A gets a call from Stripper B, who is in a jail with her pimp in NV. Turns out he was wanted for a lot of things in a lot of states. Stripper A says "nope nope nope" to that noise.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
I'm just waiting for a meeting to start at work, so I'm reading on my phone. Will post a summary when I finish the story.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Stripper A meets another stripper while a working at Hooters. Decides to go to Florida with her to do some stripping. Shit goes down, prostituting, pimping, kidnapping, turf battles, shooting, attempted suicide ensues.

I learned a few new terms while reading the story.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Pass.

Read a little, nothing new to see there really.

Last edited:

SithSolo1

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2001
I just read more tweets detailing this trainwreck than I have in all the time prior to this point.

stripper A meets stripper B and B's friend. Stripper B invites Stripper A to go to florida with said friend and B's BF. they all go to florida. turns out that Stripper B is in fact also a prostitute and her "friend" is her pimp. tricks are turned, stuff goes down (including the pimp shooting (killing?) someone). eventually Stripper A and B's BF get back to detroit. a few days later, Stripper A gets a call from Stripper B, who is in a jail with her pimp in NV. Turns out he was wanted for a lot of things in a lot of states. Stripper A says "nope nope nope" to that noise.

That pretty much sums it up.

Nov 8, 2012
Read through it... 140 characters or less at a time. WHO THE FUCK writes that shit via twitter? Stripper twats, apparently.

Also, I had to consult urban diction for things like "rn" and "bae". Overall not worth my time, but if it's true it is semi-enlightening about how much sex trafficking goes on.

Also, wtf is a "trick" that they keep referring to?

Feb 4, 2009
When I was 23 I went out with a stri...er...dancer. Thank god she didn't speak like this, I met her at school. Some of her coworkers spoke pretty poorly but nowhere near this bad. Apparently its twitter & text speak that's really dragged them down.

zokudu

Diamond Member
Nov 11, 2009
Story is kind of NSFW but they talk about pictures? I saw no pictures.

SithSolo1

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2001
Read through it... 140 characters or less at a time. WHO THE FUCK writes that shit via twitter? Stripper twats, apparently.

Also, I had to consult urban diction for things like "rn" and "bae". Overall not worth my time, but if it's true it is semi-enlightening about how much sex trafficking goes on.

Also, wtf is a "trick" that they keep referring to?

Sex for money or someone who performs said act. "That ho be turnin' tricks all night long. Ho fo Sho." "See that ho, she a trick." Or something along those lines

I'm not completely up to date on social media shorthand but I figured most of them out.

Last edited:

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000

All I can say is you will lose a few IQ points by reading the whole thing.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011

yeah. about 10k words about hookers hooking, badly misspelled and uninteresting.