A thread too good to pass up

helloedchen

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2000
www.gideontech.com
What starts as a thread advertising a computer company goes from odd to outright bizarre. Things start getting interesting on page 2 when the owner goes on a expletive filled tirade, including classics like "Newegg.com went bankrupt 6 times", "Btw, f*** Stanford University", "Besides I own 75 million dollars of farm land". And it gets better...

That's the description from the digg link and here's the link to the thread GTF.

Two reasons why I bothered posting this.

1) A user in that thread is possibly out quite a bit of money from buying a laptop from the company.
2) The owner of the company decides to come in to comment with some off the wall rants.

I'll let the replies speak for itself and maybe through all this help get a refund for our member somehow. Maybe someone here has ordered from them before?

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
omg, this is hilarious... what the hell is he trying to accomplish by making an ass of himself in front of potential customers?

Soundmanred

Lifer
Oct 26, 2006
His marketing efforts will DOMINATE YOUR FACE.
You all better listen before your face gets dominated.
He sounds more like a bottom than a top to me.
Or maybe a catcher.

mooglekit

Jul 1, 2003
So professional, makes me want to buy from Ziosys.com!!!! :confused:

WTF is this guy thinking??? Oh wait...he's not.

:: Que whiney nerd voice ::
All hail the mighty Ziosys, come to destroy Microsoft, Dell and all other evil computer corporations...mom, can you make me another peanut butter and jelly???
:: End whiney nerd voice ::

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
Somebody needs to forcefeed that kid his Ritalin! :laugh:

BTW, I wonder if his Zio System company would honor this super hot deal on a 19" monitor I found advertised and seems to be in stock? :p

I don't think this outfit is gonna survive with margins like that. ;)

Zero001

Jan 6, 2007
Originally posted by: Conky
Somebody needs to forcefeed that kid his Ritalin! :laugh:

BTW, I wonder if his Zio System company would honor this super hot deal on a 19" monitor I found advertised and seems to be in stock? :p

I don't think this outfit is gonna survive with margins like that. ;)
:shocked: Free 19" monitor
In for 2 :p [/sarcasm]

2Dead

Feb 19, 2005
Originally posted by: mooglekit
So professional, makes me want to buy from Ziosys.com!!!! :confused:

WTF is this guy thinking??? Oh wait...he's not.

:: Que whiney nerd voice ::
All hail the mighty Ziosys, come to destroy Microsoft, Dell and all other evil computer corporations...mom, can you make me another peanut butter and jelly???
:: End whiney nerd voice ::

pb&j or more hot pockets.

Oct 4, 2004
By the Crazy Dude
newegg.com is an over-rated shipping warehouse, the only reason that they are still around is that large distribution companies like D&H, who legally owns newegg.com now, uses it as an outlet to move outdated products.

O RLY?:laugh:

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
Who would've thought that PAB posts on multiple forums?

Edit:
This guy is loony! On one site he claims to be 19, inherited $75mil worth of "farmland", and now operates a company that will compete with Dell with 46 people working for him.

On another, he says that they manufacture their own laptops, AND that they manufacture them for other companies, like MSI. He then points to www.jetta.com for proof (or something). Jetta seems to be a laptop supplier, that's been around for 14 years, so this guy would've been 5 when he started it?

Edit 2:

LOL!!! I went to their notebook page, and you can't add or configure any of them at all. It's probably the worst looking computer sales site I've ever seen!

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
From Digg:
Me
6:22:29
Is Meth abuse a required corporate rule?

ZioHelp
6:22:51
Nope.

Me
6:23:10
Can you explain the actions of your CEO in any other way than "meth binge"?

ZioHelp
6:23:23
Nope.

Me
6:23:36
So you admit that your CEO enjoys crystal meth?
6:23
ZioHelp disconnected

Haha.

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
I didn't even get through the OP before cracking up.

We are open 24/7, and we are NOT LEAVING THE UNITED STATES. We are not a racist company, nor do we promote anything of the sort, I love Indian people they make some of the best food EVER. Let's face it though, it's not your fault you cannot understand them? Another thing that makes me angry, who wrote the policy books for Dell? Okay I'm going to stop bashing Lucifer*cough* my competition.

SOMEBODY doesn't have HR and Legal representation! Or any sense.

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Cliffs: Two highschool kids start an online computer shop from a cheap Joomla template; one goes batsh1t insane and starts attacking his customers, claims to be a millionaire, says his business will be bigger than Dell in a year or two, etc. etc. Proceeds to get owned by everyone.

iamaelephant

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2004
This is really one of the strangest threads I've read in a while. Having said that, I for one welcome our new Zio overlords.