Discussion A thank you and online hug to Gregg

bbhaag

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2011
Who is Gregg?
Hope you are doing well.
If I'm not mistaken Gregg is a member here who purchases an Amazon Prime membership for her on a yearly basis and has done so for several years.

Whoever you are Gregg it is very kind of you to help a fellow member in need.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
If I'm not mistaken Gregg is a member here who purchases an Amazon Prime membership for her on a yearly basis and has done so for several years.

Whoever you are Gregg it is very kind of you to help a fellow member in need.
It is mind blowingly kind of him, having Prime means I can avoid the grocery store or almost any store for that matter. I have music, movies, books.

As a cancer patient in the Covid age, I am careful. We are all vaccinated but I got my Pfizer in the first release Dec/ Jan. I worry about the effectiveness of my vaccine wearing off. I still mask at work, avoid public transportation and pretty much avoid going out. Prime lets me live a more normal life as there isn’t anything I can’t buy at Amazon :)

Reactions: SKORPI0

rmacd02

Nov 24, 2015
Way to go Greg. Geekbabe, good luck with your treatment, I hope you kick cancer out of your body and into oblivion.

bbhaag

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2011
It is mind blowingly kind of him, having Prime means I can avoid the grocery store or almost any store for that matter. I have music, movies, books.

As a cancer patient in the Covid age, I am careful. We are all vaccinated but I got my Pfizer in the first release Dec/ Jan. I worry about the effectiveness of my vaccine wearing off. I still mask at work, avoid public transportation and pretty much avoid going out. Prime lets me live a more normal life as there isn’t anything I can’t buy at Amazon :)
Woah sorry......I was just trying to fill SKORPI0 in on a little bit of the back story.

Anyway, here is a VERY MIND BLOWINGLY thank you to Gregg for his kindness toward you......