A solution for Spectre

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiark1593

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2012
Ok, Zodiark1593, I'm glad that I'm having this conversation with you, because I rarely have the opportunity to converse with people who can write, but cannot read. It is really amazing for me.

No, the pleasure is mine. Most people who "argue" at least try to post some half assed information source such as Wikipedia, or otherwise try for some trickery and attempt to change the subject. You're one of the few people that goes straight for the insults without wasting any time on explaining your background, or give any reason whatsoever as to why we should take your baseless "argument" with any weight.

That said, I've no desire whatsoever to argue. I came here to learn something. I was under the impression that you know something that myself, reputable tech journalists, and even CPU architects apparently don't know. Would I be wrong?

Reactions: whm1974

dondon44

Mar 4, 2018
You're one of the few people that goes straight for the insults without wasting any time on explaining your background, or give any reason whatsoever as to why we should take your baseless "argument" with any weight.

Yes, it was an insult, but you deserved it. You deserved it by not reading what I wrote and forcing me to quote myself. It gets really hard to argue if I have to repeat myself 10 times over, because that makes me look like senile or something.

That said, I've no desire whatsoever to argue. I came here to learn something. I was under the impression that you know something that myself, reputable tech journalists, and even CPU architects apparently don't know. Would I be wrong?

If you want to learn, but not to argue, then you become just a parrot repeating what it has heard. Like a broken gramophone record, repeating itself over an over.

If you really want to learn, you have to argue.

Do I know something more? Maybe. We have to complete the argument to find out. But we are only at the very start.

Personal attacks are not allowed
or tolerated here.

If you continue what you are doing in this thread,
I will lock it.

AT Mod Usandthem

Last edited by a moderator:

dondon44

Mar 4, 2018
Personally I think the OP is just pulling numbers out of his rear end.

Another baseless statement. You didn't write what is your argument.

And, by the way, I'm reporting you. I just got I warning, undeserved, so now, you should too.

Locking this thread.

If you have a complaint about moderation,
create a thread in moderator discussions.

AT Mod Usandthem

Status
Not open for further replies.