A question for all women -- about male strippers

Ruger22C

Golden Member
Sep 22, 2006
I'm a male, and for a little while I've had my heart set on becoming a stripper. I've been to a male show, I've talked to the female strippers at the local club about the male shows they've been to, I've watched magic mike, I've read a lot of posts on reddit/etc. by male strippers, and for the most part I think I would love it.

But there's one major problem. The consensus has seemed pretty universal that male strippers can't find a woman who will stay with them; they're forced to choose between them and the job. I don't think I can give up the chance of finding love, despite how much I'd enjoy performing.

Women: Would you date and stay with a male stripper? If you're not very familiar with the work they do, it's worse than what you see in Magic Mike. Women patrons are wild; they regularly assault male strippers -- sexually and physically.

And if any male strippers read this thread: Have you found this to be true? Are you or most male strippers you know unable to find a woman who will stay with them?

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I think all Strippers have that problem due to Jealousy and other traits. Dating other Strippers might be better, especially for long term relationships.

Ruger22C

Golden Member
Sep 22, 2006
I think all Strippers have that problem due to Jealousy and other traits. Dating other Strippers might be better, especially for long term relationships.

That leaves me with a small pool of people to date, but I guess if they a lot of trouble finding partners too, that might be okay because my odds of success might be high.

GrumpyMan

Diamond Member
May 14, 2001
Had a couple of friends many years ago that stripped at La Bare here in Houston. They would tell me about all bj's they would get every night in the parking lot, expensive gifts by regulars and made a few grand a week. If that's your kind of thing give it a shot. Drugs eventually burned them out though and yeah, relationships weren't high on the their list of objectives.

Ruger22C

Golden Member
Sep 22, 2006
Had a couple of friends many years ago that stripped at La Bare here in Houston. They would tell me about all bj's they would get every night in the parking lot, expensive gifts by regulars and made a few grand a week. If that's your kind of thing give it a shot. Drugs eventually burned them out though and yeah, relationships weren't high on the their list of objectives.

It isn't my kind of thing. I like the idea of performing, but when it comes to sex I'd prefer to have one woman that I sleep with -- not hundreds.

Reactions: GrumpyMan