A psychic Explains: The missing plane

Raizinman

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2007
meettomy.site
Walking around the mall the other day, wife and I walked pass a small shop that said Psychic / Fortune Teller for $10. Feeling exceptionally generous, we walked in. She asked what my question was. I said, I want to know what happened with the missing Malaysia plane. She said no problem. She said the plane landed safely, all the passengers are OK, that it is part of a kidnapping/ransom for money plot and as soon as money is paid, the plane and people will be let go. This is being kept from the public to avoid publicity but the higher ups all know about it.

I sort of thought, well, that is about as reasonable a theory as anything else I have heard and it only cost me $10.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
The major cable news channels should have hired her. More reasonable than most their coverage.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Did you find the little asterisk anywhere that said "for entertainment purposes only"?

SlitheryDee

Lifer
Feb 2, 2005
So now what you have to do is wait for the plane to be found, and then return for a followup. If the plane crashed and/or the passengers are not OK, you should demand a refund. If she was correct you have to profess your newfound belief in psychic powers and ask her for stock advice.

DrunkenSano

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2008
Why didn't she already know your question when you walked in?

She did, but she also knew that if she gave him the answer, he would have claimed that that wasn't the question he asked, then left as if dissatisfied. She would have been shorted $10 and he would have gotten his answer for free.

blackdogdeek

Lifer
Mar 14, 2003
She did, but she also knew that if she gave him the answer, he would have claimed that that wasn't the question he asked, then left as if dissatisfied. She would have been shorted $10 and he would have gotten his answer for free.

She would have known he'd try to do that.

EDIT: Oh wait, that was the point you were making lol

TwiceOver

Lifer
Dec 20, 2002
Yes. The "higher ups" know about it and are continuing to spend millions of dollars in resources trying to find the plane.

It crashed in the Indian Ocean, we'll be lucky if it is ever found.

Raizinman

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2007
meettomy.site
Yes. The "higher ups" know about it and are continuing to spend millions of dollars in resources trying to find the plane.

It crashed in the Indian Ocean, we'll be lucky if it is ever found.

With all the sophisticated satellites and specialized radar they can't find this super sized airplane? Now if it was the Bermuda Triangle, that would be different, but even now a days, you don't see planes or ships disappearing in the Bermuda Triangle.

Pardus

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2000
Walking around the mall the other day, wife and I walked pass a small shop that said Psychic / Fortune Teller for $10. Feeling exceptionally generous, we walked in. She asked what my question was. I said, I want to know what happened with the missing Malaysia plane. She said no problem. She said the plane landed safely, all the passengers are OK, that it is part of a kidnapping/ransom for money plot and as soon as money is paid, the plane and people will be let go. This is being kept from the public to avoid publicity but the higher ups all know about it.

I sort of thought, well, that is about as reasonable a theory as anything else I have heard and it only cost me $10.

Sorry to say, Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 plummeted into the Indian Ocean at full force from 30,000 feet from an immediate and devastating electrical fire, broke apart into a million pieces. All the people on board are fish food. The remaining parts of the plane that survived the impact floated/burnt away or sunk to the bottom of the ocean.

Last edited:

Rakehellion

Lifer
Jan 15, 2013
Calling her a psychic doesn't give her any more credibility than saying you asked a random hobo.

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
With all the sophisticated satellites and specialized radar they can't find this super sized airplane? Now if it was the Bermuda Triangle, that would be different, but even now a days, you don't see planes or ships disappearing in the Bermuda Triangle.

well duh, everyone knows to keep away.