A Pole. Who comes out on top of the Biden/Ryan debate?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Who wins?

• Biden

• Ryan

Results are only viewable after voting.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I think just about any of us would be willing to fuck her brains out, sure.

...but does it not disturb you that it was nothing more than the collective hard-on and sleazy fuck-fantasies of the republic party that were 100% responsible for propelling her into national prominence?
Well - I'd be hoping for a longer ride than that. ;)

Palin was actually listed on the DNC's web site as an example of a Republican with whom they could work prior to her nomination. She single-handedly defeated the corrupt Stevens-Murkowski machine as well as ending the oil companies' stranglehold on Alaska oil whereby they would tell the government how much to give them and how much it could have back in royalties with no real oversight. She's actually fairly bright and had a productive term - well, half-term - as governor. She simply wasn't ready for the national stage, nor the onslaught of the DNC and the national media - but I repeat myself.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Biden is a career politician blowhard.

What did Ryan Lie about?

Are you serious? fact-checkers on both sides have had far more difficulty picking out piddly shreds of truth from this guy's mouth than they have the lies in all of his speeches.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Well - I'd be hoping for a longer ride than that. ;)

Palin was actually listed on the DNC's web site as an example of a Republican with whom they could work prior to her nomination. She single-handedly defeated the corrupt Stevens-Murkowski machine as well as ending the oil companies' stranglehold on Alaska oil whereby they would tell the government how much to give them and how much it could have back in royalties with no real oversight. She's actually fairly bright and had a productive term - well, half-term - as governor. She simply wasn't ready for the national stage, nor the onslaught of the DNC and the national media - but I repeat myself.

and she's a colossal quitter. that's pretty much all anyone thinks about her.

A disaster as a statesman, a disaster on policy. Sure, she made a dozen or so Alaskan oil people happy in her 2nd world country up there (I love Alaska, btw), but what else has--could--she ever done for anyone?

Oh right, she quit to focus on driving around the country in her little me-mobile, rather than do the job she was elected to do.

A bright person? Have you ever heard her actually discuss a policy, with salient points? All she does is spout at one-liners and "anti-gotcha!" rhetoric. She's a beauty queen that more than likely slept her way into local politics. I don't think the woman has read a single damn history book--I think she prefers pamphlets that summarize the type of ideas she wants to believe.