A Perspective on one's self *Serious*

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Dude I tried reading what you wrote, but got about half-way through it and decided it was just a bunch of bullshit rambling that made no sense to me.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
go outside and be normal. Everything else will fall into place.

edit:

Also for someone who reads so much......and is a self proclaimed literate human being....your spelling and grammar are atrocious. And I don't care how much you read....at 16 years old you don't know jack shit about life/people/relationships.

Dec 26, 2007
Originally posted by: evolvedbullet
This is funny, really it is. I can't believe everyone is stupid enough to build up evidence to make an assumption. Your all wrong, I'm laughing. Once we got off the topic of the thread, all of you people started thinking that I'm extraordinarily stupid. If you all are illiterate, as it so seems; I made a line within the origin of the post saying that don't read this if you believe reality is as it is. It looks as if 98% of the people don't get it, don't think that excludes the majority of this thread however. I can tell people are keeping tabs on me as it is and you know what, go right ahead; be a part of the mob like everyone else. I don't cry, sob, or feel down by all of you pricks. I just know that people who can't find the means of critically thinking this thread's purpose are the ones who have nothing better to do; your either enforcing the public will of society, the internet, and the modern era. Some posts in here were good, some even got why I said "Tomb Raider Anniversary", which the majority presumed that this thread was all raw but not juicy. No one in my life made things easier for me, I don't need to do that here either.

Oh I have seen the real world and I just have to say that alot of people in this world are weak, hateful, and trendy. In the old times, people were nice to eachother; saying hi whenever folks come onto buses and such. It has moved to the internet but the consequence of the great shift comes with pricks that are alienated, separated from real life encounters. Without actually being with people, people don't see the point in being nice to others when it doesn't strike back at them henceforth the prick of the internet. MisterJackson, and other people who like keeping tabs on me find it pleasant to beat the young white meat. Perhaps I am alienated from all of you because I am minorly, mentally challenged and that I'm a teenager who knows everything. I don't know everything and when life, which by the way many of you people have not got the jist of what I think life is, strikes you, it's in your head, not your livelihood. I wrote a long post, that got many people upset, I do apologize for that but if people don't want to read it, then leave. There are alot of idiots out there and it makes me laugh; pricks within this thread are the following genre: (Seeing stereotypes)
-Fall off a bridge and die, we don't want you wasting our air
-Your fucked up, get off this thread
-Etc.
I don't need this, it's the pricks on this thread that need to be smacked with life, I could make a false predicament right now but I'm not a prick and I don't plan on being one. This thread is done with if people plan on insulting others. I just can't believe how many illiterate people there are in this thread.

MisterJackson:
Let me, not lemme~And I need English class? PFFT.

As they were walking to the back of the bus (replace bus with any other segregated section being resturants, movie theaters, etc.) because they were a minority (racial, or sexual minority).

Maybe in "the old times" people were "nicer", but they also were "nicer" because the people they didn't want to be "nice" to (i.e. minorities), were not able to be in the same area as all those nice white male folks.

flunky nassau

Feb 17, 2007
Man, I'd love to smoke a joint with you. That's some shit you just said.

I used to overly think things through when I was a teen. Abstract thought never served any purpose but to entertain myself when I was alone.

I'd debate with myself whether souls can be created, or are there a set number of souls. That's how I tried to explain the existance, or lack thereof, of God in light of an increasing human population.

In the end, I discovered that less thinking, and more beers with friends, flag football with strangers, diggin' for vinyl records, fishing, poker nights, and well earned money was what life is all about.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: flunky nassau

I used to overly think things through when I was a teen. Abstract thought never served any purpose but to entertain myself when I was alone.

I'd debate with myself whether souls can be created, or are there a set number of souls. That's how I tried to explain the existance, or lack thereof, of God in light of an increasing human population.

In the end, I discovered that less thinking, and more beers with friends, flag football with strangers, diggin' for vinyl records, fishing, poker nights, and well earned money was what life is all about.
That's similar to my point-of-view. For me, the meaning of life is to live it. All that other crazy stuff about afterlife and whatnot, I'll find out when I die.

bobsmith1492

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2004
Your post doesn't really make sense; you need to work on coherent and logical thought progression plus grammar and spelling if you don't want people to become confused.

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
If you really want to discover truth via contemplation then take a philosophy class or study Zen Buddhism. Anything you come up with on your own, sitting in your darkened bedroom listening to Enya is almost guaranteed to be well-trodden philosophical territory already. Tomb Raider and posting on ATOT do not a contemplative make.

AlienCraft

Lifer
Nov 23, 2002
Originally posted by: SearchMaster
I started to read it then remembered this was the kid who was macking on his sister, and stopped.

Emo...FTL!
WTF???:shocked:
Originally posted by: Lonyo
Is your original post trying to make a point?
I mean I half tried, but I couldn't really see one, so I kind of thought it would be pointless to try and harder.
It just seems to be some random rambling.
Agreed. you're really going to have to make it much simpler for all us stupid people who just don't understand.
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
go outside and be normal. Everything else will fall into place.

edit:

Also for someone who reads so much......and is a self proclaimed literate human being....your spelling and grammar are atrocious. And I don't care how much you read....at 16 years old you don't know jack shit about life/people/relationships.
This is what stopped my reading any further.

Originally posted by: flunky nassau
Uh, NO ! The last thing this guy needs is any help taking off. A little more pragmatism is in order, imo.

Originally posted by: flunky nassauI used to overly think things through when I was a teen. Abstract thought never served any purpose but to entertain myself when I was alone.

A-freaking-men !! How many philosphers die by their own hand? :roll:
You don't kill your self over fishing or flag football.

ahhh the folly of youth.... good times.

Enjoy it while it lasts, the shine wears off pretty fast.