"A Non-Conventional Act"

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
From Iraqi Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf:

U.S. forces will face "a non-conventional act" on Friday night, "not necessarily military."

That doesn't sound too good. I hope our troops are on high alert for WMDs.

AmerDoux

Dec 4, 2001
However, when asked by reporters if this meant bio/chemical weapons may be used, the Iraqi's denied it.
They claim the attacks will be a unique form of martyrdom.

Suppose we shall see very soon.

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: AmerDoux
However, when asked by reporters if this meant bio/chemical weapons may be used, the Iraqi's denied it.

A few thousand suicide bombers? If we're stationed at the airport, there's plenty of visibility in all directions to see people coming.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile
Originally posted by: AmerDoux

A few thousand suicide bombers? If we're stationed at the airport, there's plenty of visibility in all directions to see people coming.

possibly his child army, bunch of 6-14 yr olds with guns and bombs strapped to them, shoot them or die, you choose....

If it's a bunch of Iraqi "MEN" that wish to be part of Saddam's "suicide" solution, come on over and play.... if you really think you are going to walk across a tarmac and make it through the THOUSANDS of bullets from machine guns more power to ya...

Maybe it will also be the ones that came into Iraq to aid in the "jihad", would be nice if they rounded up all the loonies in one open place with no civilians around....

308nato

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2002
I read it as a possible "human wave" attack such as those by the Chinese my father witnessed in NK.

The key difference being of course the civilians being the wave and the enemy troops being behind the front.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Alistar7

possibly his child army, bunch of 6-14 yr olds with guns and bombs strapped to them, shoot them or die, you choose....

If it's a bunch of Iraqi "MEN" that wish to be part of Saddam's "suicide" solution, come on over and play.... if you really think you are going to walk across a tarmac and make it through the THOUSANDS of bullets from machine guns more power to ya...

Maybe it will also be the ones that came into Iraq to aid in the "jihad", would be nice if they rounded up all the loonies in one open place with no civilians around....
Would that justify the use of tear gas to disperse the children or incapacitate them without killing them??

43st

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
Yeah... interesting from a stratigist POV. They say no WMDs but yet a unique attack?!?!

Ideas?

- trick the US solders to put on the chem suits, whip out a Russian microwave gun and shrink wrap 'em.
- Hords of suicide bombers... yucky and not much of a winning plan.
- Surround Baghdad with a handful of imported Sand pits from Tattoine. (bad plan, it would clog with the first tank that fell in).

I have no idea... Like sands through an hour glass, such are these the days of our lives.

Trezza

Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: conjur

Would that justify the use of tear gas to disperse the children or incapacitate them without killing them??

i don't think any military infantry carries tear gas let alone enough to stop a human wave.

Sidenote: Hitler used children and old men in the last days of WWII.

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: Thera
Yeah... interesting from a stratigist POV. They say no WMDs but yet a unique attack?!?!

Ideas?

- trick the US solders to put on the chem suits, whip out a Russian microwave gun and shrink wrap 'em.
- Surround Baghdad with a handful of imported Sand pits from Tattoine. (bad plan, it would clog with the first tank that fell in).

I have no idea... Like sands through an hour glass, such are these the days of our lives.

How about a laser that uses 3 catalytic elements. They could destroy New York with that.
Or, spores that turn everyone into snake-men.

Cobra has been notorious for these kinds of non-conventional attacks.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
It is known we have some crazy weapons, might be a good time to use one of them. They do have the ability to broadcast radio waves that will force all the sphincters in the human body to revolt, basically you puke and sh8t yourself uncontrollably for as long as the signal is broadcast...

24 hours of this will take the fight out of any man, or child..

Trezza

Sep 18, 2002
It is known we have some crazy weapons, might be a good time to use one of them. They do have the ability to broadcast radio waves that will force all the sphincters in the human body to revolt, basically you puke and sh8t yourself uncontrollably for as long as the signal is broadcast...

24 hours of this will take the fight out of any man, or child..

and die from dehydration...plus thats just nasty ;)

Trezza

Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: BDawg

Ideas?

How about a laser that uses 3 catalytic elements. They could destroy New York with that.

Supposedly Mum-Ra and Skeletor are coming in from the north with the legion of doom to use their superpowers against the coalition.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
if he unleashes a horde of child soldiers we could use the foam......

or litter the runways with pencils and crayons , maybe a few GBA and PS2s....

Marshallj

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
Originally posted by: 308nato
I read it as a possible "human wave" attack such as those by the Chinese my father witnessed in NK.

How did that wave attack make out? I guess your father made out ok if he liced to tell you the story.

Trezza

Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: Marshallj
Originally posted by: 308nato

How did that wave attack make out? I guess your father made out ok if he liced to tell you the story.

With many, many dead people.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Originally posted by: Trezza
Originally posted by: BDawg

Ideas?

Supposedly Mum-Ra and Skeletor are coming in from the north with the legion of doom to use their superpowers against the coalition.

by the power of greyskull they will all be defeated.

Jan 18, 2001
Sounds dreadful... why would anyone broadcast this information?

Lets hope that its just the usual "mother of all wars" diatribe that the regime is known for. Any mass wave attack will be very difficult to pull off successfully. It worked in WWII for russians, but the Germans were half frozen, half starved, and very far from supplies.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
well you could hardly blame them, run forward into american bullets, or turn around and get executed by your own "leaders"

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: yamahaXS
Sounds dreadful... why would anyone broadcast this information?

Lets hope that its just the usual "mother of all wars" diatribe that the regime is known for. Any mass wave attack will be very difficult to pull off successfully. It worked in WWII for russians, but the Germans were half frozen, half starved, and very far from supplies.

LMAO, thank god hitler never developed a longe range bomber....

Jmman

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
They have already had smaller "human wave" type of attacks, and they all resulted in waves of dead Iraqis.........

Mrpilot007

Jan 5, 2003

I love that answer... I nearly fell out of my chair... LOL pencils and crayons... I can just see it now...
:D

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
how many children are going to choose death and fighting over the BIG BOX of Crayola? Not the 8ct box, were talking the deluxe set W/BUILT IN CRAYON SHARPENING TOOL, maybe a few Elmos here and there, plus Happy Meals for everyone.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Mrpilot007

I love that answer... I nearly fell out of my chair... LOL pencils and crayons... I can just see it now...
:D
But, remember, according to the Iraqi DisInformation Minister those pencils are booby-trapped! :Q