A modest collection of useful youtube channels and websites, for fun and easy learning about science.

May 11, 2008
Hi all, i found some fun youtube channels about science over the years. These people explain the subjects in a very easy way that also in the case that you are a novice when it comes to science, physics, mathematics or psychology, you can still understand what is going on.
I thought it would be a good idea to group these channels in a thread.
I will be adding channels regularly whenever i find a new one and as long as my collection of youtube channels is not depleted.
And it all becomes more easy, less scary, less demanding and more fun.

The first will be Physics girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: GodisanAtheist
May 11, 2008
She got struck with COVID really bad. Can't get out of bed.
Yes indeed. Awful. I just learned about her and she is an amazing presentator , explainer of how stuff works...

I hope they did all kind of tests to rule out any comorbidity situations , SARS-CoV2 and something else. Comorbidity seems to be not that exceptional.
SARS-CoV2 is weird enough on its own.
I really hope she gets well soon. Her husband is also aging rapidly because of all the worries. Poor gal and guy, i hope she heals soon so they can have better times.

Reactions: igor_kavinski

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
Seriously, Lewin's 8.01 (Mechanics) class is amazing just for teaching how to bound uncertainty so you can make predictions and rigorously validate whether they hold for experiments.

His courses aren't up on MIT OCW because he allegedly sexually harassed a student on edx but his lectures are still highly worth following for anyone who likes physics.