A Lost Church Donation Tourist!?

yusux

Banned
Aug 17, 2008
This was about 1/2 year ago, I was driving out best buy in the mall, then an afroish looking guy with a hat and belly pocket asked me to help him, he said he just arrived in Airport and a taxi driver who was suppose to take him to the church had dumped him out, he says hes really lost, then he showed me at least $20k or more of cash in his belly pocket all rolled up, he said "I have to donate this money to the church, then I can go back" and asked me to drive him to the church so he can donate it, in return he will give me some money.

I really thought about this, but for all I knew he could've had a gun, and this is too good to be true. I just drove off without him. When I got back home all my relatives told me I did the right thing. But I still think about this..

I wonder what would've happened if the police got a hold of him. But I didn't have a cell phone at the time being.

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
"why don't you just get a cab with that money?"

"here give me the money and write down the address, i'll deliver it for you"

yusux

Banned
Aug 17, 2008
Originally posted by: JS80
"why don't you just get a cab with that money?"

"here give me the money and write down the address, i'll deliver it for you"

There is no cab in Union City malls.

As if he would really give you the money to deliver it.

Aluvus

Platinum Member
Apr 27, 2006
Originally posted by: yusux
Originally posted by: sutahz
Originally posted by: sutahz
not shens. I swear to God on my mothers grave this rly happened.

Iz ur momers ded?

y? (befored edit said Whats it to ya?)

Bcuz thts wut u swearz ohn

And your point?

Swearing on the (non-existent) grave of a living person does not reinforce that you are telling the truth.

yusux

Banned
Aug 17, 2008
Originally posted by: Aluvus
Swearing on the (non-existent) grave of a living person does not reinforce that you are telling the truth.

I sweared to God, not to a grave.

And you have no prove to say that it is non-existent.