A little white boy...

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
...was watching his mother in the kitchen making a chocolate cake from scratch. While the mother had her head turned, the little white boy went to the table, dipped both hands in the chocolate frosting and covered his face with it. The mother turned around to see what the boy was doing and said "what the hell are you doing?" The son gleefully replied "Look, Mama! I'm black!!!" The mother became enraged and slapped the crap out of her son. She then said, "go show your father what you've done!

The boy then walked into the den where his father was reading and said "Look Daddy! I'm black!!!" The father put his magazine down and had a very puzzled look on his face from seeing the chocolate on the boy's face. The father said, "Come here, boy!" The boy came to him and the father smacked his son across his head. The father angrily said "Now go show your grandpa what you've done!!!"

The boy then slowly walked to his grandpa who was on the porch and said, "Um....Grandpa, look what I did...I'm black! The grandfather said gruffly "COME HERE, BOY!" The grandfather took the boy over his knee and proceeded to spank him. "That'll teach you! Now go back in the kitchen with your mama!!"

The boy walks back in the kitchen and the mother said "I hope you've learned your lesson, young man!" The boy says with a scowl on his face, "Heck yeah! I've been black for 5 minutes and I hate you white
muthafvckers already!"

:Q

While some may find racially motivated joke amusing, we do not. The homsexual joke is juast as offensive. Take a week to consider your manners here.

Watchful Mod

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Didn't like that one? How's this...

Three gay men are at the funeral of a common lover named Bruce. The body had been cremated, and since they were all so close with Bruce, they decided the only fair thing to do would be to divide Bruce's ashes between the three of them.

The three then discussed what they were going to do with the ashes.

The first guy said, "Bruce and I used to love to go sailing, so I'm going to dump his ashes at sea."

"Oh, Bruce would like that." The other two said.

The second guy said, "Bruce and I used to love to garden together, so I'm going to spread his ashes in my garden. Then every spring when my flowers bloom, I'll think of my Bruce."

"Aw, that's so sweet." The other two agreed.

The third guy said, "I'm going to dump his ashes into a big pot of 5-alarm chili, so he can rip my asshole apart one last time."

:Q

Nutdotnet

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2000
Haha. That second one was HILARIOUS!!! A little too controversal (sp?) for this site but funny nonetheless.

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
I like the first one. I dunno why. It may be racist. But it's funny! :)

Becoming a Diamond Member and being banned, all in the same thread. What an accomplishment.

AnandTech Moderator

May 19, 2001
wow the mods are really uptight at this place, geesh. the jokes were pretty funny but I guess I could see how they could be offensive to someone, I guess..

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
LOL @ Mods comments, wonder what took 'em so long then again it is 3 AM.

Gandu

May 13, 2001
Everyone visits this board including but not limited to people of different age/sex etc. so what you are going to say should be suitable in General Public, unless you want to PM the joke to all your friends. :D Please when you mension jokes in the future make sure they aren't racist or anything like that.

Thank You

soapdish

Nov 20, 2000
Damn,

If I didnt like my current "Mod-Sig" already, I'd make this one it....

Becoming a Diamond Member and being banned, all in the same thread. What an accomplishment.

AnandTech Moderator

I think mztykal set a record.

Too bad though, hopefully he will be back, and with a little more common sense. I do enjoy his posts usually.

Ahh well, back to neffing everyone <cop voice> Nothing to see here... </cop voice>